Jackie Jefford's New Agency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi everyone

In the last Scratch mag there was an article about the new Nail artist agency of Jackies, i have been trying to get through and left loads of messages.

I was wondering if anyone new a nother number or had successfullly got through and joined up?

Thanks for you time ladies xx:hug:xx

I too would like to join this but haven't tried ringing yet. Will try and let you know how i get on xx

hi kirsty, i have a few number s for you to call they may have a direct email and telehone number for jackie, i know she has been realy busy, but here goes. 01827 280 080 ask for jane cook national trainning manager for graftons, her mobile if out of office 07971993535 or amber gibbons ezflow brand manager:hug: 07974824127. either or bother should be able to make contact ,or any one for that matter who is intrested.
p.s well done on your results from sunday, did i understand right sculpt for the first time?

Hi everyone

In the last Scratch mag there was an article about the new Nail artist agency of Jackies, i have been trying to get through and left loads of messages.

I was wondering if anyone new a nother number or had successfullly got through and joined up?

Thanks for you time ladies xx:hug:xx

hi kirsty, i have a few number s for you to call they may have a direct email and telehone number for jackie, i know she has been realy busy, but here goes. 01827 280 080 ask for jane cook national trainning manager for graftons, her mobile if out of office 07971993535 or amber gibbons ezflow brand manager:hug: 07974824127. either or bother should be able to make contact ,or any one for that matter who is intrested.
p.s well done on your results from sunday, did i understand right sculpt for the first time?

Thank you so much you are a star hun, will try tomorrow.

No i chickened out i tipped this time but at G-MEX when i won that was my first time sculpting in comp and my first time with Ezflow.

Thankyou i had a fab time looking forward to peterborough on sunday xxx

omg well done you !! hd or q monomer?

Emma aka ariah had her hd kit friday and used for the comp on sunday ..... came 2 nd as u know and with a little broken finger (tip) on her model !!

What did you win ?

Thank you so much you are a star hun, will try tomorrow.

No i chickened out i tipped this time but at G-MEX when i won that was my first time sculpting in comp and my first time with Ezflow.

Thankyou i had a fab time looking forward to peterborough on sunday xxx

omg well done you !! hd or q monomer?

Emma aka ariah had her hd kit friday and used for the comp on sunday ..... came 2 nd as u know and with a little broken finger (tip) on her model !!

What did you win ?

HD i love that stuff its fab, i got a fantastic trophy that spines and lights up all different colour and loads of fab products inluding boogynights set, brush, powders, monomer, cuticle car, uv top coat, hand creams and the list goes on and on...absolutley brilliant i was so chuffed!!! xx

be great if you could share you pic and trophy, what a catch for jackie agency!!
HD i love that stuff its fab, i got a fantastic trophy that spines and lights up all different colour and loads of fab products inluding boogynights set, brush, powders, monomer, cuticle car, uv top coat, hand creams and the list goes on and on...absolutley brilliant i was so chuffed!!! xx

Latest posts

Back