jacquelineanna, gr8nails and dandelionpoppy; remember the good old days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
Seeing gr8nails again reminded me of sausages :o

Let sausagegate commence hahahaha so funny.I had a lot of laughs reading there funny posts.

Happy days. The blogs were such a nice place. SG just isn't the same anymore.

I really miss the blogs, was just thinking today it's changed so much on here xx

It's changed a lot just lately and not in a good way! Haven't got much time for this site anymore, it's full of Middle Aged hormonal women - no thanks!

It's changed a lot just lately and not in a good way! Haven't got much time for this site anymore, it's full of Middle Aged hormonal women - no thanks!

Not really a good comment ballyboo! I think the women in the thread topic are all around that age!!!

Not really a good comment ballyboo! I think the women in the thread topic are all around that age!!!

I wasn't referring to the ladies mentioned, I was replying to the other posts - all I see on this forum is a certain group having their daily mothers meeting, what happened to all the posts about the beauty/hair industry? It's quite boring to be honest

Let sausagegate commence hahahaha so funny.I had a lot of laughs reading there funny posts.

Crystal Colleen!!! Where have you been? Haven't read any of your rude bottom burping comments for ages ;)

A lot of my favourites are missing at the moment - maybe they are just too busy.

If you're not a mother, it's a bit irrelevant.
If you're not in the clique, you get ignored, or worse.
Bring back the blogs I say!

Hey, where did the sausage go from my title? Must be an offensive word? Wake up gr8nails ive missed you!:biggrin:

Hey, where did the sausage go from my title? Must be an offensive word? Wake up gr8nails ive missed you!:biggrin:

You got moderated:Scared:

I felt like I was closer to my geek friends when I could write a blog and read others, I have put far to much info about my Health down over the last week and had to remind myself anyone can see it! Xx

There's so little I can say on here now. Am limited to replying to the odd hair thread. I've been 'warned'. Can't tell anyone how I earn my living, what I like to do in my spare time, what I recently gave up, the list goes on...
It doesn't feel as though I can have friends on here anymore. When I reply to a thread, I have to constantly check it to make sure I haven't enraged anyone.

I really miss the Blogs too, it was a great place to give a little bit more of yourself knowing the whole World Wide Web wasn't privy to it but just your Geek friends. Unfortunately it fell victim to some awful spammers and had to go.
I would love it if Sam was working on an upgrade that had an equivalent to the Blogs, but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

This is a huge site, and its great that even when over 2,000 people are logged on here (our latest record!) we still manage to get to know each other through our shared interests in business and beauty.
The 3 lovely Geeks in the title, must be too busy with their businesses to comment yet, but I am sure they will appreciate the sentiments raised ;)

Wow, 2000 people on here, yet the same four people pop up in every thread!!! 1996 people too scared to post!!

Hopefully the blogs at some point may return!
I got so carried away on a couple of threads and feel like I put my life story out there which I didn't like!
If you met me I'm a open person but everyone always tells me not to be like this!
Now had it been the blog that's fine as I could control who could see it!
Can't believe a spammer ruined it for us! Xx

Wow, 2000 people on here, yet the same four people pop up in every thread!!! 1996 people too scared to post!!

This will be why you enrage people ;)

Hopefully the blogs at some point may return!
I got so carried away on a couple of threads and feel like I put my life story out there which I didn't like!
If you met me I'm a open person but everyone always tells me not to be like this!
Now had it been the blog that's fine as I could control who could see it!
Can't believe a spammer ruined it for us! Xx

Not just a spammer, there are automated spamming sites out there and they targeted the Blogs on here for some reason....thousands of spam messages in a short space of time. :eek:

This will be why you enrage people ;)

Oh, ok. I'll keep even quieter. Wouldn't want to upset the moderation team...
Eh Daphne?

Latest posts

Back