Jade opening new salon !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Anyone hear that Jade Goody is going into partnership with someone and opening another salon???Apparently UGLY'S wasn't making enough profit,and because celebrity status isn't what it was(cant think why)she needs to make some money for her kids and her future.:eek:

Well,bet they're all queuing up for one of her treatments eh....NOT.That's of course if she can actually be bothered to work in her salon,now I seem to remember when she had UGLY'S she couldn't even be bothered to turn up for her training.Mmmmm lets see eh!!

ooooh where did you hear that bit of info?!

i liked watching her last salon take shape

i don't see why she chose to work in the salon though, she obviously didn't want to so she could have simply managed the salon and had staff who knew what they were doing and wanted to be there.

ooooh where did you hear that bit of info?!

i liked watching her last salon take shape

i don't see why she chose to work in the salon though, she obviously didn't want to so she could have simply managed the salon and had staff who knew what they were doing and wanted to be there.

It was in todays paper,think it was the SUN.

I am just a little sceptical to say the least.

Apparently she is training in collonic irigation (sp) to, it showed picture of her yesterday in the star !!! I think we've had enough s*** from her :!::lol:

Apparently she is training in collonic irigation (sp) to, it showed picture of her yesterday in the star !!! I think we've had enough s*** from her :!::lol:
Yes,my thoughts precisely Juliette,and a 'has been',springs to mind not to mention a bloody insult to the profession:irked:

pmsl :lol::lol:

Bless her, but i cant believe she passed her VTCT in beauty as i went to the same private college as her and the course was bloody hard!!!
i hope it works for her tho.

Bless her, but i cant believe she passed her VTCT in beauty as i went to the same private college as her and the course was bloody hard!!!
i hope it works for her tho.
Bless her my arse,sorry but that women is nothing but a bully,never mind racist.

She was a bully in the first BB and then the 2nd(well,the one's she was in anyway)

I cant abide bullies in any shape or form so......sorry,'bless her' is the last words I would use for her,jmho:green:

Would Jade please come to the diarrhoea room.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH READING ALL THIS HAS GOT ME IN TEARS I CANT STOP CHUCKLING hahahahahahahhahahahahahah xxxx u go girls ... lets face it we all know she really hasnt a bloody clue about much ...lol xxxx

I felt really really sorry for her partner in the salon series. The other girl really wanted to make a go of things but never really stood a chance did she?
does anyone know what happend to her?
xx:rolleyes:

I felt really really sorry for her partner in the salon series. The other girl really wanted to make a go of things but never really stood a chance did she?
does anyone know what happend to her?
xx:rolleyes:
Dont know but yes I agree,she seemed really nice and all for what???

Bless her my arse,sorry but that women is nothing but a bully,never mind racist.

She was a bully in the first BB and then the 2nd(well,the one's she was in anyway)

I cant abide bullies in any shape or form so......sorry,'bless her' is the last words I would use for her,jmho:green:

yeah well...she got her comeupence in the end tho didnt she?!!:green:

yeah well...she got her comeupence in the end tho didnt she?!!:green:
She did,and if it weren't for the fact that she was a bully in the 2nd BB she was in, then I would of probably have wanted the best for her also,but this is a through and through bully.

I dont like to see people down on their luck,but....the only person who has created this situation is Jade,BB made her and now it seems it's broken her,sad but....true.Or maybe she broke herself:eek:

I do think she shouldnt of gone in the second BB tho and im a firm believer of karma!!

Latest posts

Back