Jan/Feb Offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, would anyone mind giving me some ideas for Jan/Feb Offers.

And the best way, to word these offers.

Many Thanks and Merry Christmas

were doing detox january, new year new you sort of thing that always goes down well

HTH xx:hug:xx

I have 2 offers so far.

• Book any facial and receive a free back, neck and shoulder massage
  • Free mini manicure with every classic pedicure
I really want to push facials because no-one ever books them and I don't know why. I have also just qualified in Swedish massage so want to promote that too.

The mani and pedi is simply because I'm hoping that it will get more people through the door!

Hi Pure ive jus checked out your website and think its great especially the idea of presenting clients free box of chocolates/blank gift card/bad so much better than recieving a voucher on its own-however do you only do this when spent over a ceratin amount?
Cos if some1 wanted to buy £5/10 wuld it be worth it?

Thanks - thats very kind.:hug:

I do it for every voucher sold. Because I offer a cute little package for them to take away I hope that people will talk about it to their friends which will of course generate more business. But as for cost, there will always be a percentage of vouchers sold which will never be used by the recipient so on balance I will always be financially better off. (Hopefully!!) :lol:

awww that sounds great, yeah i've never understood why client's would not book in & use a gift voucher especially brought for them -& you'd think 6 months which is what we do @ my salon would be plenty time to use it within

I agree!

In fact for that very reason I have put a 3 month time limit on the vouchers. Of course there is always the other side of the coin - every voucher recipient is a potential new regular client.

yeah you'd see i'd be tempteted to make the voucher expire within 3months too,but i feel client's will phone up with an excuse that they was so busy and give some excuse has to why they couldnt come because of the 3month limit even thouh they have 6months and we still get phonecalls-its soo annoying cos if you turn them away then they'll remember and wont be potential new client's but then again theres a time limit which should be adhered to

well I have just this morning had my New Year New You postcards delivered from vistaprint, they are REALLY NICE!!!!
Will try and post it up on geek gallery.

I am offering 4 detox treatments and have given them names like MIND, MELT, ROAD TO RECOVERY, THE ULTIMATE DETOX and can't remember the other one!
These are for use in January only.

But runnign alongside that is the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS that expire end of FEB. Reason behind this is because if people bought gift vouchers for christmas presents with the christmas specials in mind then I didn't want them to be put off booking them for use in the NEW year.

My gift vouchers expire the END OF FEB. Which is a little bit stingy on my part, but I really believe that I will get a better return of clients if they have to use them up in 2 months. Plus, it will stop people shoving them in a cupboard and forgetting about them.

I will not turn someone away if they rang halfway through march, but I would hope that the majority of people would have used them in the allocated time. You cant please everyone, and theres always the odd few that forget.

Also, because I've only just started at this one place, it means that hopefully I will be busy in the usual quiet months.

Its a good time to remind people that spring is round the corner and to look their best and gain the most from treatments they need to start now.
If they have never been waxed before and seem interested let them know that it takes a few waxes to really get the benefit so by spring/
summer they will have the best results rather than leaving it until then.Also Facials and back treatments slimming treatments all need a course for anyone with a special event like a bride.
So you could be offering courses of say 6 waxes or facials manicures etc which would take them into about may june time if they had one every 3/4 weeks.
Only sell these for a limited time though as January specials.

am going to start on the Valentine Gift vouchers and postcards over chrissy when I get really bored, oh and mothers day too in march.

if you plan ahead with vistaprint you can get really cheap postage deals and get a huge box of personalised products for under a tenner. Everytime I put an order in, I order 25 free tri-fold leaflets, and it keeps me stocked up. also "buying" in small amounts can give me leaveway to change things/add things.

cant see the back of the postcard???

cheers
Natasha

It is quite small but it outlines the 4 treatments that I've recommended for detox and to kick start the new year.

the ultimate detox
algae exfoliation/peel, algae body wrap, auricular acupuncture and reflexology

mind melt
auric cleanse with crystal egg with Indian head massage

inner cleanse
hopi ear candles with aromatherapy neck, shoulder, face and scalp massage

road to recovery
auricular acupuncture, reflexology with 3-metal bowl foot massage (draws out toxins through the feet)

Thanks for the advice, please keep them coming, as its great for everyone to pick up on some ideas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

hey! i have a range of offers in mind but not sure which to go with!
1 - recieve 25% off when you spend over €30
2 -Valentines Special (for Feb!!) make-up, full spray tan & File & french on hands OR feet, normally €85 now €75!
3 - March Specials - Treat you mother to a mini Dermalogica facial, back massage & file & french on hands & feet, normally €85 now €75!!
- St. Patricks Special & Easter Special - as Valentines Special!!
4 - April/May Special - Whatever treatment you recieve (over €30) in April, recieve the same treatment half price in May!!
I might change around the months a bit but they're just some of my ideas!!

how about a package for a course of 5 treatments with the 6th free, this could be on waxing or pedicures to get ready for summer

book a manicure get a half price pedicure

free gift with every nail enhancement full set throughout january (gift could be a hand lotion and cuticle oil)

Latest posts

Back