Jane Iredale Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and have got a rep coming to see me about the range next week. Any words of wisdom from fellow geeks that know the range

Total words of wisdom!

I have had the range for years and I love it. I have never even looked at another make up range since I've stocked it, and I retail LOADS of it. It isn't cheap, but almost without fail, those who buy it once will buy it again.

I have the best sellers display and try and make sure I have most, if not all in stock, so people can see and buy.

Vic x

I love it! Every single customer who tries it or I have sampled has purchased - I didn't even get that on counter! I have the best seller display, but slowly adding extra things to it like jelly jar liners etc. I try to have every product in stock on the display too. You won't regret it! X

After reading the reviews on here, I went for a make up trial and ended up spending a small fortune! I have to say though, I'm really pleased and would recommend it to my friends. I've had no irritation and it looks flawless so very happy. I'm a fussy cow too!

Im really looking forward to getting it in! Made the mistake of having other companies in the past and always been a let down so im excited to see the range!

Amazing product I miss working with it!

As the oh so knowledgeable geeks above have said, you will love it!

I have the best sellers display, I got it on their finance option. Interest free for a year, not sure if they still do it but it was worth it for me. I retail a good amount of it and I am certainly no make up whizz. Slowly adding bits to the best sellers as a few reps have told me a it's a little outdated now. Always have at least one in stock of everything, I am aiming to have 2 of each but a new salon is restricting me at the mo!

Th gallery looks incredible, but the price tag is too, if you can afford it go for it as you get more for your money.

Latest posts

Back