Jane Iredale hashtag amazeballs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
Omg i am sooooooooooooo impressed with this company. Fantastic meeting yesterday with Cheryl. Getting the make up the first week of March. I cannot wait. Thanks to all fellow geeks for the recommendation :lick:

Some of us know exactly where you're coming from x

Its amazing! Everything they stand for I believe in. Anyone else out there thinking of getting a make up brand, this is it!

That sounds great feedback, I'm meeting Cheryl on Tuesday! x

Becs_beauty shes lovely you will like her

Yes Cheryl is lovely & helpful and you've just reminded me I need to call her back! X

Whats the jane iredale make-up like? Looking into investing in a make-up range for my newly opened salon, have used art deco, mii by jessica and bare minerals in the past 😊

Its real high quality. Bases that can be light coverage and heavy coverage, great pigmented eyeshadows and lovely colours. I cant rate it highly enough. I was with art deco but their customer service does not exist. Cant wait to change to Jane Iredale. Its well worth looking into. And Beautyxperts im pleased i reminded you :lol:

Latest posts

Back