January Issue of Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hello lovely people

I hope i am putting this the right place, sorry if not.

I know not everyone can get the Scratch Magazine, but just wanted to share a couple of things with you all as this months issue was just fab fab!!!

Our Salon nail competition was featured so i have scanned it so you can see

Also the nail retreat was featured and i would just like to say welldone to Clare Moss and Lyndsay McIntosh as it looks amazing.
And Kerry Moores aka ksmoores column was fab aswell

I also absolutley love the nails on the Magnetic nail acadamy by David Fowler they are stunning, i have scanned it for you see as well

Welldone Scratch Team you did it again :green:

Kirsty...thanks so much hun you've saved me the job xx
Well done to everyone who was featured x

jump.gif
ooooooooo looks fab..........cheers for sharing hunnio.... i havent got my mag yet.... hurry up mr posty!

Jess
xox

Kirsty...thanks so much hun you've saved me the job xx
Well done to everyone who was featured x

thought i'd give you a month off :lol: hope you don't mind xx

Thank you kirsty
:hug:

Mine came this morning and before I read this I was thinking how great this issue is!!
Its great to see all the pics of geeks work together in one place too!!
Thankyou Scratch peeps xx

HHHHHhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm havent had mine yet! Fingers crossed for todays post!
Welldone to all xxxxxx:hug:

I cant wait for my issue to arrive. Well done!

Mine came this morning so you may not see me for a fair few hours now while I read through it all - it might make me look intelligent! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want this magazine i haven't seen it here in the states!!! Help!!!!!

Wow! What stunning work. Congratulations to the winners and well done all those who entered. They just look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your artistry with us.
Marion x

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

fantastico!! well done sher and girls.. looks great! and KRISTY thanks for sharing>> love th emagnetico nails! OMG!

My subscription ran out in November and I haven't re-newed it!!!! That will teach me:cry:

Thank you for sharing.xx

My subscription ran out in November and I haven't re-newed it!!!! That will teach me:cry:

Thank you for sharing.xx

if you subscribe at the moment , for £30 you get the years magazine and an entity acrylic kit with loads in it.

i'm an entity user, and i was shocked to see it was being offered coz it sure is good stuff.

you will love the magazine and the entity.

gets a thumbs up from me too :D really enjoyed it

Latest posts

Back