January offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassystylist25

Lower paid psychologist
Reaction score
So.. it's a new year and everyone is skint.

Whats the plans? Does anyone else put on any offers/discounts or loyalties during quieter weeks/months?

At present I am printing out new posters with offers for colours, treatments etc as we do every year. They work for us, and I have gained great clients in the past and our returning clients love them.

Does anyone else do this sort of thing?
What are your tips for keeping busy during quieter weeks/months?

I would love to no what you all do promotions wise for January x

I’ve just set up a loyalty programme in my booking app Ovatu so that clients get loyalty points worth 10% of what they spend for their next wax or they can save them up to pay for part or all of a wax. I’ve also been more active on my FB page. Sometimes if I’ve got a quiet month like February I do half price Brazilians but only day time appointments on a certain day because I only do 3 mornings and 3 evenings and my evenings are usually full.

I was thinking about doing something like recommend a friend in January or February and get 25% off. Maybe a gift voucher sent in a Christmas card with X amount off in jan for the news clients who booked in December [emoji848]
What do you all think

I'd recommend what we do every year - launching a loyalty campaign, aimed at clients who came in for their visits during the Holidays. We give them a few points and we encourage them to bring friends in. We also add new prizes which they can collect if they've collected the right amount of points :D

I'd recommend what we do every year - launching a loyalty campaign, aimed at clients who came in for their visits during the Holidays. We give them a few points and we encourage them to bring friends in. We also add new prizes which they can collect if they've collected the right amount of points :D

I’m interested in finding out more about how this works

I’m interested in finding out more about how this works
The salon I work with uses salon software to track client visits - we look for those who came in during the Holiday rush and we group them. Then we send them a text or email message, letting them know that they've earned a number of points (we usually do 50). Once they accumulate a number of points, they can use them to choose prizes at the salon. We offer conditioners and other home use products as prizes :)

Latest posts

Back