Japan 3 D Nail Art stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee Ka

For one year now we have tested many many nail art supplie to use in my own salon to retail in my salon and to sell other salons .

So we had to try many to find some thing very very good the japan 3 D Sticker is beautifull and they have the pa and premium collections .

We have Made a gallery of all the designs in my website www.beautynaildesign.com .

There are 2 type 1 is the pa and there is the new premium 2004 only just come out in japan .

We have tried the korea and ther china from many company and they are not the same Quality i think this is the best .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui, they are beautiful and soo many to choose from how can we buy them from you? x x

Sawasdee ka

It is easy .

On all the collection we have there is a number you email me the number you want i will send them to you and i now have pay pal .

If you buy more then 1 packet and you try them and do not like them you send them back i will give money back .

I only want to sell something that i think is very very good and i know this is very very good and beautifull product .

Thank you Mui from Thailand

Thanks Mui i will email you with me order thanks x x

have just emailed you Mui with a few questions, as am very interested with these 3d nail stickers. they are really gorgeous, and noone here does anything quite the same.

sawasdee ka

If you click on the photos with packet on page 1 you can see what they speak about the products in japan the first 10 are only come to japan 2004 and they come to Thailand only now and the price many are 3 uk pounds for 1 packet and some the first 10 in a box are 4 uk pounds post and packing is free .

This is a litt bit exspensive more then other 3 D we have in my salon but the quality is for pro salon for nail art .

Have some more designs on page 2 .

Thank you mui

mui hun

ive been trying to email you re the swarzoski crystals could you please pm or email me

thanks

karren

[email protected]

Hi Mui - your 3d stickers look fab and I'd really like some. However can you just confirm to me if you apply them on top of enhancements like a polish secure, or can you apply them under gel and l&p for permanent nail art, or can you do both?

Hi Kelly,
Mui's stickers are beautiful but if you want some closer to home I have some for sale on my website - have a quick look at www.nailtopia.co.uk becuase we have them on special offer for September !
Julia

Nailtopia said:
Hi Kelly,
Mui's stickers are beautiful but if you want some closer to home I have some for sale on my website - have a quick look at www.nailtopia.co.uk becuase we have them on special offer for September !
Julia
Just submitted an order Julia! Looking forward to getting these :)

mui said:
Sawasdee Ka

For one year now we have tested many many nail art supplie to use in my own salon to retail in my salon and to sell other salons .

So we had to try many to find some thing very very good the japan 3 D Sticker is beautifull and they have the pa and premium collections .

We have Made a gallery of all the designs in my website www.beautynaildesign.com .

There are 2 type 1 is the pa and there is the new premium 2004 only just come out in japan .

We have tried the korea and ther china from many company and they are not the same Quality i think this is the best .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui - I read this thread back to front and didn't see all your wonderful designs - they are fabulous - I can never have enough of these so I will definitely be putting in an order with you too ;) - which ones to pick though - there are so many to choose from :lol: !!!

Sawasdee ka

I am sorry for any one awaiting a pm or email today i will send you tomorrow i have many of the 3 d nail art stickers they are very good the japan ones are the best they are beautifull we have as well some 2 d from japan and 3 d from korea .

I will be japan nail olylmics on the 26 and 27 of this month in kobe i will fly to osaka and stay in japan for 3 days looking all the products in the olympics show and go to all the nail product shops i can find .

Nail art products are not exspensive in japan it is handleing and postage is exspensive i now have 2 friends from japan they will buy for me when i want the nail art products so i will go buy 1 of every thing i like and test them in my salon first and put them in my web site if they are good .

In korea this year there is a very big nail show my friends learning nail are going from Thailand i will go with them and look everything and in Bangkok we have the beauty show this month we are making nail art products in Thailand now but i do not know if they are good or not .

Mui from Thailand

Latest posts

Back