Japanese gels in the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medeis Nails

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
So I have found distributors for Kokoist and Leafgel within the UK, but does anyone else have any idea if/when the following brands will have suppliers at least within Europe?
-Presto
-Ageha
-Vetro

Thank you for reading. x

I am also on the hunt for a presto distributor, if you happen to find one. I have no luck yet. Xx

I am also on the hunt for a presto distributor, if you happen to find one. I have no luck yet. Xx
I will update this thread when and if I find any European distributors.

Awesome thank you. I will do the same. X

Can I suggest that you take a look at the IKON.IQ PRIMA gels - these are Japanese quality, but manufactured in EU. One coat colour coverage, excellent for nail art, quickish soak off times (depends on how thick you apply base/builder), 4 weeks wear on natural nails.

Can I suggest that you take a look at the IKON.IQ PRIMA gels - these are Japanese quality, but manufactured in EU. One coat colour coverage, excellent for nail art, quickish soak off times (depends on how thick you apply base/builder), 4 weeks wear on natural nails.
Oohhh Thanks for the tip, I’m specifically looking for the sand collection from presto would you know if they have anything similar by any chance?

Latest posts

Back