Japanese Nail Art Magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Just wanted to let ye know that if any of ye can get copies of nail art magazines of Japan, they are well worth it.

Got four and they are just fab, the art and the details on some of the nails is just unbelievable :p . Even thou the magazines are written in Japanese :confused: , it’s easy enough to follow the step-by-steps with the pictures. Just wish I was good at scanning so you could see for yourself what they are like. Better still wish I could read Japanese :cry: .

Just though I’ll let ye all know about them, well worth it if you get one or two.

where did you get them?thanks in advance

Claddagh Nails said:
Just wanted to let ye know that if any of ye can get copies of nail art magazines of Japan, they are well worth it.

Got four and they are just fab, the art and the details on some of the nails is just unbelievable :p . Even thou the magazines are written in Japanese :confused: , it’s easy enough to follow the step-by-steps with the pictures. Just wish I was good at scanning so you could see for yourself what they are like. Better still wish I could read Japanese :cry: .

Just though I’ll let ye all know about them, well worth it if you get one or two.

Hiya,
I also found that if you search the web. You can find some great japanese sites, which also have step by step on them. :biggrin:
If you go onto Muis web site she has some great work on their.

Hi Tracy,

Got the magazines on E-bay and as Lesley said do a search for japanese or chinese nail sites on the web.
Muis site is great with lots of nail art pictures there, you should check out her site, some great ides.

Claddagh Nails said:
Hi Tracy,

Got the magazines on E-bay and as Lesley said do a search for japanese or chinese nail sites on the web.
Muis site is great with lots of nail art pictures there, you should check out her site, some great ides.

hiya,
This site does international shipping, and stocks all nail art mags from Japan.
http://nelpara.rootia.jp/
Have a look.
Also if you look at the japenese version of the site
http://www.nelpara.com/
there are some step by step nail art with pictures, I think the section called
Lets try and how to some great pictures to follow

sawasdee ka

I will when i go to phuket sell all my japan magazines and have japan nail art bible and some more .

I want 4 england pound money each and have about 14 or 15

To send from Thailand is not exspensive.

Mui from Thailand

mui said:
sawasdee ka

I will when i go to phuket sell all my japan magazines and have japan nail art bible and some more .

Mui from Thailand

Mui Sawasdee ka
I recently bought a Japanese Ari Arakawa Nail Art Design Book - Nailful from ebay and it is really good, so inspiring. I will be interested in some of your magazines Mui.

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Mui from Thailand
Hiya Mui,
I would also be intrested in some magazines. pm me please with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back