japanese nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
they are so much fun!

:hug:Laystar you are a STAR!
I have been searching for this site for ages, I forgot to add it to my favourites.:hug::hug::hug:

thanks geeks ive been looking for this stuff forever

:hug:Laystar you are a STAR!
I have been searching for this site for ages, I forgot to add it to my favourites.:hug::hug::hug:
OMG before I look ....don't even tell me this is the one you had me searching for, for day's after you showed me those few pictures sheryl :eek:

I'm gonna look ..................................

OMFG it is :eek::green::hug:
thank you laystar , you are just fabarooney xxxx

thanks guys these sites are ace!

Hahaha you nutters!! You're most welcome ;)

If you ever lose that link, it's on my website in the linkspage!

ebay...(yeah i know) sell little booklets full of this stuff...and for cheep. You cant read any of it cos its all in Japanese but the pics are pretty self explainitory....

eBay.co.uk - nail art books, Nails Manicure Pedicure, Children's Books, Non-Fiction Books items at low prices
I've got a few of those little books,(can't read them for love nor money like ! )
but the pictures are pretty good and have picked up a few ideas from them,
they were very cheap and good to add to the library !

I've got a few of those little books,(can't read them for love nor money like ! )
but the pictures are pretty good and have picked up a few ideas from them,
they were very cheap and good to add to the library !

i never leave mine out now cos i did once and a client went looking through them..."ohh I'll have this please"....:eek: errr not by me you wont...i wouldn't have a clue....:lol: x

i never leave mine out now cos i did once and a client went looking through them..."ohh I'll have this please"....:eek: errr not by me you wont...i wouldn't have a clue....:lol: x

no mine are away in the cupboard !! lol (along with every other nail book I own .. only leave ok and glamour out !!!!)

just wish I had the time to try a few more ( on colour pops !!) then they could pick then !

Latest posts

Back