Jax Wax hot wax for facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siananigans

Reaction score
I'm looking to start using Jax Wax as it is Cegan and cruelty free.

I only do facial waxing - mainly brows, and prefer a hot wax rather than strip wax. Which of the Jax Wax hot waxes do you prefer for facial waxing?

Also would love to hear your thoughts on the pre/after care products?

I'm looking to start using Jax Wax as it is Cegan and cruelty free.

I only do facial waxing - mainly brows, and prefer a hot wax rather than strip wax. Which of the Jax Wax hot waxes do you prefer for facial waxing?

Also would love to hear your thoughts on the pre/after care products?

I love their angelic (old name for the white wax cannot remember the new name off the top of my head), is great for all waxing but very gentle on face and brows. However I used their strip version, it was designed for intimate areas so is very good, I’ve had better results with that than the hard stuff but it is handy for when someone has extra goaty chin fluff and I’ve done two goes already with the strip.

The other smells are all amazing too. Adore their pre and aftercare though if I don’t do a huge order each time the delivery can be expensive (I’m a Lone Ranger). I have recently found that Just Wax is doing a vegan range, the pre and post lotion smells divine. I’ve bought both waxes which smell great will try to update when I use them.

Latest posts

Back