Jax Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nila

Reaction score
I found this video on YouTube the wax looks amazing, very pliable and not stringy at all!
It is Jax Wax by Adam & Eve. Has anybody tried it or know if they have any distributor in the UK?

How to Perform an Under Arm Wax - YouTube

Its not in the UK unfortunately i think its originally from Australia! The wax refills comes in very cute fruit shapes!!

I know Amelia, how cute they are! But apart from that it seems like a very good wax. I thought someone may know of a UK distributor for this wax as I couldn't find one myself.

Does anyone know of any hot wax similar to this??

Its a nice touch instead of just the beads of wax!!

Have you used non strip wax before? Are you looking to start out or upgrade what youve got?

Perron Rigot is a premium brand with brilliant results! Its not cheap but we all know the staying you buy cheap buy twice!!

Use thee search fuction to search for hot wax/non strip wax/perron rigot and youll find some help threads!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Hallo,
I just wanted to let you know that the UK distributor for Adam & Eve wax is Eye V in Herts:)

Nice product, but oh my goodness I'd be jumping all over the place if someone tickled my pit like that! haha.

(Sorry, underarm.. :/ )

Hallo,
I just wanted to let you know that the UK distributor for Adam & Eve wax is Eye V in Herts:)

I just googled Eye V and was coming up blank. Are you allowed to give us anymore contact info for them? Or could you possibly PM me it?
Thanks Jade.

Hi Jade,
Their web site is EyeV - Home

Sorry not sure how to do a PM yet - bit new to this!!
Cheers Tina:p

Sorry Jade,
It did not copy properly
eyev.co.uk should work
Thanks Tina:biggrin:

Just wanted to let you I'm in Australia and I use Jax Wax in my salon. It's by the far the most superior wax I've ever used. Picks up majority of hair, easy to use, fast setting, pliable, never breaks. I use both the strip and hot wax and I love it. The strip wax I use is chocolate and really smells like chocolate! I use Lust hot wax and its fantastic for brazilians. :)

Perron Rigot Eurose is the same as this.I do like the hot cream waxes but still prefer their Euro.The creams set a bit quicker but I don't think they shrink around the hairs so well.So not as good for the really tough hairs.Just my opinion.

Hi

Our sister company NCBT is the UK training centre for this product and supplier of the range. We will be launching the range at the beauty show in Birmingham in a couple of weeks. We are also going to be offering conversion training with kits at VAT free from this date if anybody is interested

Latest posts

Back