Jazzing up price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to jazz up my price list by using alternative name to the norm tint, highlights CBd any1 do this and what's your thoughts like redken use things like root rage, brighter lights ?

Might be off putting for some clients as they might not understand it...unless you put a description underneath?

Might be off putting for some clients as they might not understand it...unless you put a description underneath?

Could do, or it could excite them, make them inspired to have something new :)

Can't think of many names though, Sanrizz have a few but I think we have them trademarked x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh I would put a description. How do u find out if things are trademarked ?

I would avoid using words that will confuse clients, if they are for a standard service and defianatly use a short description.

But you can still use more attractive words e.g. demi=glossing, toner=glaze, face framing highlights, I even think just saying "permanent colour" sounds nicer than "tint" for some reason.

You could add techniques such as balayage/hair painting, ombre as long as they mean something.

It's like looking a menu in a restaurant, if I can't even pronounce one of the items, there's no way I would order it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the idea of this, but I think in reality it will confuse clients and they might feel silly asking about it.

I suppose your right I wouldn't order something. I didn't know what t was either thanks

Just roots
Brighten me up
Lift me up
Full on blonde.

All describe a look that I think would draw a client in.

I think it's a great idea, as long as it's not too overcomplicated...

Lighten and whiten? (Bleach and toner)
Sunkiss? (Some form of highlights?)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could use the term shadow lights for highlights under the parting or lowlight effect

Shoe shine for colour on short hair on the tips men or women

Or keep it simple with
Roots
Full head
Fashion colour techniques

Latest posts

Back