jean d'arcel products/training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
hi

does anybody use these products and what do you think also did you do training with them aswell and how did you rate it

have sent for their brochure - just interested in what peeps think as only heard about this range recently so have no knowledge of them at all

thanks in advance
nicola

Hello perfectbeauty
I have trained with and use Jean Darcel. I love there products the are fab. Also the training is fab!!
I would definetly recommend these products and there training to everyone!

They are quite well known in Germany, France and other countries (with over 40 years experience) and are quite new to the uk which is why it is so unknown (but trust me when more professionals become aware of them they will become very popular!)

Hope this has helped
xxx

thanks for reply

the lady i spoke to at training centre was really nice and helpful - and now i know at least one geek uses them and recommends - def will look further into

thanks again for posting
nicola
x

Hi I used this range whilst at a salon, nice products esp. choloclate range and caviar facials, excellent free training, can't remember the ladies name but she was very good. She trained the girls at uglees salon that Jade owned.

I personally use and prefer a skin care range called Swiss Dermyl - they are fab, fab customer service and excellent product range, and use their products on my clients. Pm me if you want any more info xx

Latest posts

Back