Jeremy Beadle has died

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
ive just heard that on the news

i didnt even know he had been ill. apparently he died after a fight with phnuemononia

Oh how sad. have very fond memories of his programs from when I was a child. A very funny man :hug:

oh dear thats sad news. i heard he had been ill but hoped he would pull thru - only 59 xx

thats very sad, i grew up with him , game for a laugh, beadles about.
sad news

WHAT??!! That was a shock!!! aawwww! I loved watching his programs as a kid. Its very sad.

what a shock .....he will be sadly missed xxxxxxxxxxx

goodness me! well that was a bolt from the blue, very sad :(

Very sad news and a bit of a shock x

awww how sad!!!

R.I.P:cry:

Oh gosh that is a shock... :(

A friend of mine once did a stunt with his Jet Truck on Beadles About where he blew a mans car over and over with the force of the jet trucks thrust. He will be very saddened to hear this news :(

im still in shock i cant believe it!!!

i didnt even know he was ill...my thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

oh god thats a shock , he wasnt that old was he , its a shame :cry:

so very sad... I read that he'd been admitted to hospital... too young (in the grand scheme of things).
RIP Jeremy x

How sad, this man raised more than 100 million pounds for different charities.His favourite being childrens leukemia which ironically he fell victim to leukemia himself and died of resulting pneumonia.
I saw him at the Paul o Gorman leukaemia charity ball in November and he was just brilliant, very funny and an excellent compere none of us knew he was so ill.

Last edited:
What a shock and still a young un :cry:

Sorry i didnt see this thread and started another ..oops.

i just saw this on the news. heath ledger and now him :( so sad

You know what my brain is addled, wrong forum and its already on here ..just ignore me :)

Last edited:
yes this is for nails! lol

Latest posts

Back