Jessica critical care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Hi
Can someone tell me how to use( do you keep reapplying if so how often etc) Jessica critical care. As my mum is trying to use up her excess products she has.

Kirsty

Critical care full info:

Strengthen and promote growth of weak or soft nails with Jessica Critical Care. Ideal for use as a base and topcoat, it penetrates nails creating a protective barrier to allow maximum growth, bringing the nail back to life.

Formulated with hydrolysed keratin, soy, wheat protein, and a complex of strengtheners, Jessica Critical Care also contains calcium to strengthen and add flexibility. Boosting growth and strength of severely weakened nails that just won’t grow, it bonds the nail layers together building a strong foundation that will resist peeling, chipping and splitting.

Directions of Use:

To use as a treatment generously apply 2 coats to a clean, bare nail, under and over the nail, sealing the edges.

If you use it with nail varnish, apply 1 coat to a clean, bare nail, sealing the edges.Then apply 2 coats of your favourite varnish, before 1 coat of topcoat.

Once nail condition improves, you are ready to switch to Jessica Reward Basecoat for Normal Nails.

I usually recommend twice weekly application when retailing :)

Latest posts

Back