Jessica Geleration finish help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjessxx

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been using Jessica Geleration for 2 years now. A year ago i started working from home. I am having a few issues with the product finish. A couple of months ago i went to use it and found that the brush had gone rock hard. I hadn't left the product open or anything. As i could no longer use it i ordered another finish. A couple of weeks ago i was in the middle of doing a set of gels and was using the finish. Suddenly it seemed like there was a bit of plastic or something hanging from the tip of the brush, i took this tiny bit of plastic off and went to carry on with painting, only to find that the brush had gone rock hard once again!!..Has anyone else had the same problem? I am now on my third pot of finish and am reluctant to carry on using it in case the same problem occurs!! Anyone got any ideas on why this keeps happening? Also is there any where i can buy replacement brush heads in case this keeps happening?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! x

Hi, I don't use geleration I use OPI Gelcolor but it sounds to me like ur brush has cured! Either by direct sunlight or maybe being to close to the lamp whilst on, but I remember a thread on here before where someone said once u finish any bottle of gel polish keep the lid with the brush give it a good wash through and store it safe incase of this happening so u always have spares! Just a tip I thought u may find useful!
HTH
🌸

Thank you for your help, maybe i have the bottle too close to the lamp, i will try and keep more distance see if this works! x

I’m the same and I’m fed up with it brush goes hard I’ve literally just opened a new bottle did one hand and the brush has gone hard I’m thinking of changing product now because of it ….. good tip about keeping the brushes from older gels

Latest posts

Back