jessica simpson hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auntsally

Reaction score
thinking off geting some clip in hairextensions , ive had them before but noticed yesterday that jessica simson has brought some out , its one strip to do the whole head its clips in ear to ear , then round the nape all in one piece , for real hair it is more expensive then the normall hair extensions , but doesnt show any of were your own hairline ends , and the extension starts , wich i hate to see with the other clip ins hair, as with these your own hair is tyed up under the back of the hair , just was woundering before i invest inthem if anyone has them and what they were like thanks in advance :hug:

my daughter has the long straight and the long curl and loves them and her boyfriend didnt realise it wasnt her hair till he found it lying in the bathroom:lol:

The JS extensions are wayyy over priced. I paid the same price for real hair as what i wouldve paid for her synthetic ones. :eek:

how much you pay as my daughter paid £34 on internet but we have seen them for £64+

Well im talking about in Australia anyway. I got a 5 piece set of AAA grade 100% human hair extensions which had a rrp of $250 that i can curl, straighten etc and the js ones werent as good quality imo and were like $600

Did your daughter buy synthetic or real hair?

her extentions were human hair but js were not

I have The JS extensions but its clip on. from HOT hair ,I LOVE IT

i saw these in this months sallys brochure

they do look quite nice but they cost alot more than the american dream ones

i too have thought about these.i have the american dream ones and i love them.i just find that im always abit conscious about the clips showing.so i dont want to pay out for the other ones if that not any better.plus my friend whos my hairdresser will have to cut them all for me as she did the ones i already have.she did a really good job of cutting them so they blended into my hair better.are you able to straighten,curl them etc.... as you can the american dream ones?

ive just been looking at the website and the way it clips in is a really good idea and is a much better way than the way you put in the american dream ones but i think the price is a rip off as the ones that are about £65 arent even real hair its synthetic.if it was then i think i would buy them but i think the texture of the hair would be different to our real hair,if that makes sense? i think they are to expensive.im quite gutted its fake though and i think the real hair ones are way over priced also.jmo.:)

I bought one of these for my own use, and I LOVE IT! Especially considering extensions with real hair are around $400 and up, and I got this for $100 USD.

It's very pretty, and no one could tell it wasn't my OWN- ANd it made it look SOOOO thick :)

Before:

l_213e2356c5e0ed03b2673fb8953aad47.jpg

And with fake hair :)

m_a61551db46c00a79109cb9d919cd6c4a.jpg

l_5cd2d711617d2052d8903a897193afde.jpg

go on jessica simpsons web-site ill try and sort the address out as they are alot cheaper even with delivery

Latest posts

Back