jewels and tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have come to a stage in my life where i am beginning to get very forgetful:confused:
i have recently seen a photograph of a girl wearing a toolbelt with tools made from acrylic stuck on the end of her nails ...i think the article must have been based on not using your jewels(nails)as tools ...but i am not even sure about that:o
if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be grateful...before my family start looking for medical help for me :twisted:
thanks
debbie:biggrin:

debbienailz said:
hi everyone
i have come to a stage in my life where i am beginning to get very forgetful:confused:
i have recently seen a photograph of a girl wearing a toolbelt with tools made from acrylic stuck on the end of her nails ...i think the article must have been based on not using your jewels(nails)as tools ...but i am not even sure about that:o
if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be grateful...before my family start looking for medical help for me :twisted:
thanks
This was done for the Mosaic Competition last year............
Brill work...............
Try the beauty Tech site..........
Or maybe Mrs Geek or Mr.Geek can show you the way...........

debbienailz said:
hi everyone
thanks
Have bumped up the pic ... it is titled 'My Mosaic Entry' and can be found over in the nailart forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back