Jo Malone perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Does anyone use jo Malone perfume? I tried some at an airport but didn’t get the name and didn’t have time to go back to get it ! It was like Parma Violets to start ( bit like the old Paris perfume!) but then it went into a really lovely scent, I think it was in the floral or light florals....any suggestions of which one this might be ??

Give me a min will come back to you on this I recently got bought some by my lovely OH soon as I’m home will let you know as that’s how I would describe mine, I absolutely love [emoji177] it x

Mine is called Mimosa & Cardamom, hope this helps xx

I have pear and freesia... really lovely and floral. Also have pomegranate noir but thats quite spicy so I doubt its that one. Loads of different combos though. Head to a shop and try to describe it! They really know their stuff!

Does anyone use jo Malone perfume? I tried some at an airport but didn’t get the name and didn’t have time to go back to get it ! It was like Parma Violets to start ( bit like the old Paris perfume!) but then it went into a really lovely scent, I think it was in the floral or light florals....any suggestions of which one this might be ??

Was it a black or clear bottle? X

That’s the orris and sandalwood blend you’re referring to I think? It’s in the black bottle so a little more pricey than the clear bottles. Smells like Parma Violets to start with then more woody from the sandalwood! :) xx

Btw, she’s gonna turn 20 this December, and I want to get her this perfume, but there’s a small problem: I can’t find it. I always buy it on www.decantx.com, but it’s sold out there now. So, guys, where do you buy your perfumes? I wonder if it’s still real to buy Jo Malone Orange Blossom somewhere. Luckily, my GF is also a great fan of Gucci perfumes. She likes Gucci Bloom perfume. So, I guess I can also buy it as an alternative. Anyway, guys, I’d still be grateful for your help. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
If you like parma violet type fragrance, then try Guerlain Insolence, its stunning. Also in response to the orange one, their Aqua Allegoria scent Mandarine Basilic is gorgeous and unisex too 👌❤️❤️

Latest posts

Back