Job Hunting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOXYSAS

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help here, I have just been made redundant from my job in the financial industry and have decided now that I'm going to change my career completely! I have just finished night school which I learned manicure, pedicure, acrylic and gel nails. This was a hobby to start with but my redundancy has given me the kick up the butt to do what I really enjoy, anyway my question is will a salon take me on with all these individual NVQ's and I'm confident in everything but the acrylic nails so will they train me and coach me more on them? I live in Glasgow and ther is a few nail bars cropping up but not a lot, oh and I've also done eye treatments and waxing so do you think that will give me an extra chance to get in somwhere, I would even volunteer my services a couple of nights a week to gain more experiance if that would help. This was long winded but I need some advise please!!

I`m sure if you put yourself out there someone will take you on. Just keep practising in the mean time. I don`t think you need to volunteer your services free, just get out there and ask about a job and you`ll soon get something. Good luck

Sawadee ka foxysas

Good luck you find job i think you go many salon ask for job you find and when you enjoy do nail good for your heart you do something you enjoy too much .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back