Job in two salons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
I work for myself doing beauty but im just part time. We work on a % split. Do you think when my child goes to school next year it would be ok to go work in another salon to make up more hours? The salon i work in at the moment is great but they can't offer me any more days but i don't want to upset them or make them feel threatened in any way...how would you go around all this? Leaving this salon is not an option as we all get on, i love the salon itself and its clients are fab and my mobile clients followed me to it so im settled.

I think you should speak to the salon owner.

I'm not sure I'd be particularly keen on a stylist working in my salon, working in another one too. But then I wouldn't mind them being mobile. Which actually isn't any different!

I suppose I would worry their loyalty wouldn't lie with me. X

This is what I'm trying to avoid, i wouldn't want to worry them or make them doubt me in anyway especially when it came to loyalty as its important in a salon x

You can only speak to them, find out their thoughts. X

I work for myself doing beauty but im just part time. We work on a % split. Do you think when my child goes to school next year it would be ok to go work in another salon to make up more hours? The salon i work in at the moment is great but they can't offer me any more days but i don't want to upset them or make them feel threatened in any way...how would you go around all this? Leaving this salon is not an option as we all get on, i love the salon itself and its clients are fab and my mobile clients followed me to it so im settled.
Why can't they offer you more days where you are now?

Latest posts

Back