Job Juggling!!! Working from home advice?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinkleTips69

Reaction score
Hello, I am wondering if any of you could offer me advice on this complicated situation........

I have been headhunted to work in a local salon, and after considering it I decided to go ahead, they obviously want my client base to follow me there BUT........I love my clients, and want to keep them to myself, as I am only working part time too - I could do with the cash.

I have set up a gorgeous home treatment room - will post pics for you to have a gander!! How can I advertise my home salon, but not make the new boss angry!!!

(Thing is - I'm FULLY booked there anyway, and cant fit my clients in, and they charge £10 more!!)

Anyone out there do something similar? I would love to work from home full time, but I need more clients!!!

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!! Confused nail geek!!!:eek:

I think you have to give your home salon a chance and time.It seems you are good at your job so word and recommendation would get around in no time.
Its not professional to be poaching clients from where you work but if they wanted to follow you after you have left there is no stopping them.
If people want to find you they will and you can leave a few clues.
If working at home is what you want you need to put all your efforts in to that and perhaps not take the other job.

Latest posts

Back