Joe From Bb On Gmtv

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Has anyone seen it this morning the interview with jo from s club omg. She said she hasnt been home as she is recieving death threats her house is going to be taken away. She said a lot of it has been edited to make her look bad but she shouldeve know what was going to happen.

Yes, I saw it and I felt very sad and upset by it. Although I was one of the thousands that were totally against her, Jade and Danielle...............I really do think that enough is enough.

The three of them are ignorant, uneducated bullies but we've seen plenty of them in BB over the years. I think it's a case of CH4 trying to look good and looking as though they're doing the right thing for racism when all they're doing is adding fuel to the fire.

I think they've been punished enough.

I didnt watch BB but it was all over the news etc, i think she is just back tracking to try and make herself look better now that she is out and has realised what damage she has done to her career by been a bully

I didnt watch BB but it was all over the news etc, i think she is just back tracking to try and make herself look better now that she is out and has realised what damage she has done to her career by been a bully
Maybe, but if you didn't watch it, how can you make that statement?

Yes, I saw it and I felt very sad and upset by it. Although I was one of the thousands that were totally against her, Jade and Danielle...............I really do think that enough is enough.

The three of them are ignorant, uneducated bullies but we've seen plenty of them in BB over the years. I think it's a case of CH4 trying to look good and looking as though they're doing the right thing for racism when all they're doing is adding fuel to the fire.

I think they've been punished enough.

I have say I agree - enough is enough - I thik these girls have been punished enough - I'd say their careers as well as their personal lives are in tatters - can you imagine being Jo's mother at the moment. To see your child on national TV rocking (a clear indication of severe emotional distress) and in tears must be soul destroying.

I don;t agree for one minute with what went on in the BB house - but by hounding these girls every day are the British pulic really behaving any differently - bullying is bullying whichever way you look at it.

JMO

MIchelle

Although I feel sorry in my heart for Jo I do feel that she is reacting in exactly the same way as Jade did, which makes me feel they have been told how to act! Seams to be getting the sympathy votes in.

Havent seen Danielle reacting this way yet or have I missed it!

I do feel for them now...and yes they where horrid to shilpa but hey...who have they killed !!!..far worse has been done to people and didn't get half the coverage this got....i think big brother realised they where at fault (well they didn't jump in and stop it did they) and has used these girls as scapegoats.

Yes the nastiness with those 3 was awful to watch But hey what about Jodie Marsh she was bullied last year nobody bothered, It wasn't racism and so why death threats for godsake the media need to leave this alone now and let it get dead and buried.

i saw it and i almost cryed for the poor girl, i didnt like jo at first but i grew to like her, the only one i cant stand is danielle, she said a lot worse than the other two and still has shown no remorse
there was no way jo could be acting in the interview, she was clearly VERY VERY distressed, if it was an act give the girl an oscar,
she said she only did the show as she was going to loose her house, she lost her money when she had to give up dancing after damaging her back seriously, yes we all know bb is viscious but any of us would do anything to protect our homes, the show was edited for maximum impact and they got what they wanted bb on the front page and in the news, when there was the fight in the bb house a couple of years ago and knifes were pulled, the police were called etc there was nowhare near this much coverage, because they were not celebs, celebs are not perfect, no one is,
it was soooooooo obvious shilpa was going to win after what coverage there had been, i didnt even bother to watch the final

there were comments made to the girls thet were nasty aswell but these have been forgotten and it just turned in to a brownie point earning tactic,
i feel for jade and jo and realy hope they can overcome the way they have been portreyed and re build there lifes, me and my husband will always disagree with what our opinions are on this but i know i wont change mine, as has alreay been said before, there would not have been this stupid public lynching if shilpa had called jade, jade fish and chips, it's all for ratings at the expence of 3 young naieve girls

When will people be happy....when one of these girls is found dead !!!!...what then...it'll be ohh poor girl...too little to late. This needs to stop NOW...and these girls need support NOW.

Is shilpa in this state...? no she has forgiven and moved on....so should everyone else.

If I was shilpa i would arrange a press meeting with all 3 girls and show that she is fine with everything...show that this is all very unnecessary.

When will people be happy....when one of these girls is found dead !!!!...what then...it'll be ohh poor girl...too little to late. This needs to stop NOW...and these girls need support NOW.

Is shilpa in this state...? no she has forgiven and moved on....so should everyone else.

If I was shilpa i would arrange a press meeting with all 3 girls and show that she is fine with everything...show that this is all very unnecessary.

What a fabulous idea Angie.. I would email Channel 4 and suggest this - it would be good for their image plus like you said let everyone else move on if everyone can see that Shilpa has put it all behind her.

Its okay for BB - they got the ratings, they got the interest and the world watching...but at what cost?

I said in the official big brother thread that although what was happening to Shilpa was unacceptable - it was those 3 that I felt most sorry for when they came out and true to my word - it is still those 3 that I feel sorry for.

There is alot of race hatred going on in the real world right now and this is just pathetic. A girl getting death threats for simply NOT getting on with someone of colour.

This world is just barmy - it gets on my wick.

i have to say i do think jo has a foul mouth and bad attitude but i did feel for this morning .I think she out of the 3 of them should have known better as she is best known out of all of them and should know how these things are perseved i dont think a death threat is not warrented at all and way over top i think they have all learnt a big lesson.I think jade shouuld dissaper she dosent deserve all the money she has made she has a big mouth and no one should make money out of that .jo is a good singer and hopefully come back from this .dannielle is young and i think just followed jade because of who she is.As for jodie marsh i think she is a dog she is always in mags with diffrent men saying they are the one then the next min she is with someone else.as for her being bullyed in the house if she is going to lay over a table offering sex what can she expect.Sorry if you like her but she is one ugly dog

As for jodie marsh i think she is a dog she is always in mags with diffrent men saying they are the one then the next min she is with someone else.as for her being bullyed in the house if she is going to lay over a table offering sex what can she expect.Sorry if you like her but she is one ugly dog

dog or not, she looked like an angel next to Pete Burns, and she managed to keep a civil tongue in her head as far as I can remember.

Bullying is bullying and Pete Burns was eeeeeevil in the house, he didn't get death threats when he came out, did he?

I feel more sorry for Jo and Danielle than I do for Jade. Though it is dispicable what is happening to all three of them now they're out.

I only have one thing to say on the subject of Jo ... if she was nervous and distressed during her interview on GMtv, why wasn't she laughing uncontrollably? ... errrrm, she did say to Davina during her BB interview that she bursts into fits of giggles whenever she's nervous ... makes you wonder doesn't it?

After all, they can ALL be sorry after the event, particularly if their so-called careers are on the line.

I am not a huge bb fan and think that it has run its course:irked:..
Channel 4 just keep repeating this cos it bring in viewers.. the people that enter the house do so at their own risk, nowing they are being watched 24/7..
If they can not be held responserable for what they say than they should not say it:!:

If what i have said as a none bb watcher then i am sorry, but they did say what they said and nobody can take that back..

If you can,t take the afteraffects then don,t say anything its plan and simple really..

The thing is that Shilpa didn't even know most of what went on until after she left the house, so I can't even see that they were bullying. Just ignorant girls doing what girls do best - being bitchy. Bullies? No. Racists? No. Bitches? Yes! I think the words bully and racist are the "in" words at the moment.

These girls are getting hounded beyond belief now. If I was Shilpa I would be more upset at that than any of the words that were said about her in that house.

However I think the editing needs to be finally sorted out in this programme, it is always done to make people look their very worst. I can't see any "celebrity" lining up to go in it next year!

who has never bitched, sniped, or even been prejudiced.....you know sat with your mates and bitched about mums at school, what their hair looks like, how many kids to how many fathers...etc had a judgement about , stereotyping scousers, mancs, cockneys, scotts, irish etc.
they did it in full view of the television cameras, we (and we all have) sit around with mates, school buddies and had a good old bitch session without the camera...its what we do...as we get older and wiser and less judgemental then we know its not nice its an awful thing to do....but hands up who has never done it when they were younger less wise and not so kind...we all have.
i didnt like what they did but...i certainley do not agree with the treatment they are getting now.
political correctness is a good thing...but...it also can go over the top.

I only have one thing to say on the subject of Jo ... if she was nervous and distressed during her interview on GMtv, why wasn't she laughing uncontrollably? ... errrrm, she did say to Davina during her BB interview that she bursts into fits of giggles whenever she's nervous ... makes you wonder doesn't it?
When you're really depressed, you're totally past the giggling stage. Her body and mind has begun to shut down.

I feel for Jo - one day she is happy with her dogs & carefree then 3 wks in the BB house and shes a mess.

All for entertainment.

Celebrity ruin your life.

We all bitch - we do it without realising. If someone says something we dont like we will go to another and talk about it. Its human nature. Sometimes it ends up in a row - we clear the air- we move on.

This has to have been the worst big brother in history. I stopped watching it beacause I thought it was an awful way to treat people.

The best for me is Im a celebrity get me out of here.

Latest posts

Back