John Darwin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm buying my OH a nice canoe for Christmas this year....

LOL...Judy

don't forget he will turn up again...

Personally I think they both need to go on a good creativity course to get their plans straight before they venture into anything else when they get let out - who in their right minds would not only pose for photos for the web but give their actual names, haven't they heard of Google ????

All sounds pretty bizarre to us all but good entertainment!

Shame it has caused so much upset to their families and is now costing the british taxpayers thousands to unravel this crazy story!

Mandy

Personally I think they both need to go on a good creativity course to get their plans straight before they venture into anything else when they get let out - who in their right minds would not only pose for photos for the web but give their actual names, haven't they heard of Google ????

Have to agree. If you're suppose to be dead, you don't pose for photos. That's just stupid !

They got away with it for 5 years, so why rock the boat (or should I say canoe) now ??

I can only imagine that something has gone wrong between them, because why just as she moves over to Panama, sold the house and has the insurance dosh, does he decide to come back ?

All very strange, but let it be a lesson to us all. If you decide to fake your death, don't pose for photos !! :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Its all a bit insane isnt it, as others have said, funny to us but maybe not to the family involved in this fiasco!

xxx

I read that they where in alot of debt when he went "missing"....what bothers me is that people in debt would go to these extreme measures and see this as there only way out. Its tragic really.

here here.....i have heard and seen on telly people smashing there cars in trees so they can claim for damages...saying that another car hit them ..how insane is that....

well - i heard today that the sons DID KNOW - one of them packed his job in 4 weeks ago and the other last august - dont know how much truth is in it tho - what i dont understand is -HOW CAN THESE PEEPS SHOW THERE FACES EVER AGAIN

I have been following the story online since it was first reported... fascinating...:lol:

The thing is...this couple are going to be pretty rich once they leave prison...you can see the book deals and film rights being written up as we speak....!!!

I feel sorry for John Darwins father though...he is an elderly man who didn't deserve to think his son was dead...and the 'aunt' .... hilarious...:)

As for the sons....:wink2: hmmmmm jury is out on that one....
what aunt?

Hi Peter Pan,

Where did you get your eyebrows and were you happy with them?

Latest posts

Back