John Darwin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
'Canoe Man' John Darwin charged - CNN.com

Is anyone following this story? - the bloke that went off to sea in his canoe and "disapeared" presumed dead - then turned up 5 years later???????????

its in my home town, we havent had a scandle like this since little kyle was murdered..

just goes to show eh - theres nowt queeer as folk

I have been following the story online since it was first reported... fascinating...:lol:

The thing is...this couple are going to be pretty rich once they leave prison...you can see the book deals and film rights being written up as we speak....!!!

I feel sorry for John Darwins father though...he is an elderly man who didn't deserve to think his son was dead...and the 'aunt' .... hilarious...:)

As for the sons....:wink2: hmmmmm jury is out on that one....

yes - i do feel for his father - bless him

as for the sons - hartlepool not too sure on that one, but if they didnt know, how bloody cruel is that, to do summit like that to your children

the wife been arrested now - she at the police station - hubby said all the reporters and police where ourside the police station - waiting for her arrival

that is why I am not so sure about the sons.....

could you really not tell them their father was alive all along????

Maybe .... maybe not.... in time I think all will be revealed...:confused:

I saw that Ann Darwin was arrested....ain't they in a pickle...:lol:

What I don't understand though, is why he handed himself in after all this time?

Yes - i thought this too - surely they must have known they would get found out

apparantly...while they were in Panama they were arguing...John darwin said he was sick of being 'dead'....so he upped sticks back to the UK...

If I was Ann Darwin I would have chopped his b*ll*cks off for dropping me in the brown stuff!!!!!

My sources are not reliable by the way....:lol:

I have been following this story aswell, its all a bit odd. Apparently something had to happen, as a piccie of them was taken 1 year ago in Panama and used on a property website. Somebody from the UK who was either familar with them or the case of his death/dissapearance contacted somebody and it all started unfolding, so I guess that is why he handed himself in as 'I think Im a missing person'.
It is totally bizzare and if the kids did think that their dad was dead, that is just sick, and his dad, bless him!

Yes - its all very strange.

Was reading at the weekend that the sons have disowned them but I also read somewhere that one of the sons has been transferring thousands and thousands of pounds into his mothers bank account so they may be involved somewhere too.

its all abit weird aint it , lol , not nice though yto pretend to the loved ones that he was really dead , they at least could have told em .:lol:
i know its not really funny but its a bit comical how they have both come back , i would have stayed put wouldnt want to come home to get flung in prison :eek:

I live in the same town as the son (Basingstoke) and I'm sure I heard somewhere that he handed himself in because he wanted to come back to the UK to see his sons.
Not sure I believe that but hey ho:rolleyes:

apparantly...while they were in Panama they were arguing...John darwin said he was sick of being 'dead'....so he upped sticks back to the UK...

If I was Ann Darwin I would have chopped his b*ll*cks off for dropping me in the brown stuff!!!!!

My sources are not reliable by the way....:lol:

It's her own fault she's in the 'brown stuff'!
Trust me, if my husband was supposed to be dead - I would NOT be posing in a photo with him!!!

this thread is better than eastenders!!...i dont need to read paper or watch news...i get it from the horses mouth!!!!....APPARENTLY!!! alot of people fake there deaths so they can claim the insurance money....honestly...money has been tight in our house but thats the last thing on my mind....cos he is not dead...who did they bury at the funeral????....questions need answering and this is the place to get it!!.

this thread is better than eastenders!!...i dont need to read paper or watch news...i get it from the horses mouth!!!!....APPARENTLY!!! alot of people fake there deaths so they can claim the insurance money....honestly...money has been tight in our house but thats the last thing on my mind....cos he is not dead...who did they bury at the funeral????....questions need answering and this is the place to get it!!.

Because no body was found they never held a funeral as far as I am aware.

oooooooohhhh....forgot that ...thick me!!!!!!...how could you face your home town when people know that you are a big LIAR???? :eek::eek:...i would not like to say if the sons were involved...peter pan...do you know these people then???

peter pan...do you know these people then???

i know them about as much as you do sweetpea - i noticed the papers today - Mrs Darwin is terrified (of going to jail i presume)

shame she didnt think about that beforehand eh

I think the whole thing is bloody hilarious! The kids know, it's obvious. They'll only go to prison for a few months anyway. Am writing the film script as we speak.:green:

well...they are both in a bit of a kerfuffle!!!!...do you think they have spent all the insurance money????????

Latest posts

Back