John Frida/Frizz ease - ‘go curlier’ spray discontinued. Looking for a replacement.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunkissed66

Reaction score
As the title says, my holy grail product the Go Curlier spray has been discontinued and my hair is NOTHING without it. The beauty of the product was that I sprayed it into wet hair, dried my hair….but it didn’t do much at that point. It kicked in when you then took the curler to your hair, it held the curls perfectly without crunch.

Can anyone think of a similar product I could try out? I’d tried a babyliss one that sounded like it would be close, but it didn’t work at all.

Really appreciate this people! I used to get compliments on my hair every time I used the go curlier spray…I can barely hold a curl now, it’s tragic!!

As the title says, my holy grail product the Go Curlier spray has been discontinued and my hair is NOTHING without it. The beauty of the product was that I sprayed it into wet hair, dried my hair….but it didn’t do much at that point. It kicked in when you then took the curler to your hair, it held the curls perfectly without crunch.

Can anyone think of a similar product I could try out? I’d tried a babyliss one that sounded like it would be close, but it didn’t work at all.

Really appreciate this people! I used to get compliments on my hair every time I used the go curlier spray…I can barely hold a curl now, it’s tragic!!
Have you tried salt spray?

Latest posts

Back