Join me in G.A.C.T.A.S

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be a member of the society please.

I professionally am planning towards christmas, ordering in gift vouchers and planning the special offers (clients are already asking if I'm doing what I did last year).

But my hub and son's birthday's are both in December so its a nightmare. I did buy my 1st C present last week (an apron from poundstretcher) so does that mean I've got an automatic ban?:eek::rolleyes:

I will be a member of the society please.

I professionally am planning towards christmas, ordering in gift vouchers and planning the special offers (clients are already asking if I'm doing what I did last year).

But my hub and son's birthday's are both in December so its a nightmare. I did buy my 1st C present last week (an apron from poundstretcher) so does that mean I've got an automatic ban?:eek::rolleyes:

Hmm no, but don't tell us about any more c presents:)

I must say i absolutely love christmas, its the best time of year :) Infact I even seen someone with a blue fibre optic tree up in their livingroom window last weekend haha xx

I'm with you on this. I got sunburned on Saturday, this is no time to be using the C word.:lol:

Sorry Adele...

You know I loves ya and all that and I think you are dead pretty....

but I love CHRISTMAS

I'm in the mooood for Christmas....I feel like Christmas....ooooh I'm having a ball tonight....(singing to the Nolans... )

And there's absolutely no need for that sort of thing whatsoever!!!:green:

I'm like a kid at xmas :D

but let's get halloween and bonfire night done first,goodness me :rolleyes:

don't think i'll be doing secret santa this year,i understand why,but xmas is in December and i hate it starting earlier than that ! X

Sorry Adele...

You know I loves ya and all that and I think you are dead pretty....

but I love CHRISTMAS

I'm in the mooood for Christmas....I feel like Christmas....ooooh I'm having a ball tonight....(singing to the Nolans... )

Lets here it for JO as i love christmas aswell !!.......

Thanks god its soon gonna be christmas ......i love christams ....

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !! :green:

I'll do the X**s when I'm good and ready. Until then, I'm with you guys!

bansanta.JPG

Hang on a minute, Adele, I've got a lovely Christmas cake recipe for you......:lol::lol::lol: Let me find it and I'll post it. You can then make as many as you like!

Hang on a minute, Adele, I've got a lovely Christmas cake recipe for you......:lol::lol::lol: Let me find it and I'll post it. You can then make as many as you like!

Now that is REALLY NAUGHTY the c word and cooking - how cruel:)

Im not a Scrooge by any stretch of the imagination, and I LOVE Christmas.........................BUT, I do think the talk, the goodies, the gifts, the decorations, the cards etc etc etc etc, are getting earlier every year! Give it a few years and Christmas will be advertised all year round!

For people with kids I think its a headache, as the pressure of Christmas is so intense, without having adverts with the latest toy on the telly from September!

I have clients who have finished their Christmas shopping! Ive only just started saving for Christmas.

I have clients panicking about what to buy loved ones! I couldnt care less what hubby wants at this moment! Ive got other things to think about!!!.............like Summer holidays 2009!! lmao!!

As a nation I think we need to get a grip and although alot of us love Christmas, it comes and goes so quickly anyway, without building it up from the end of the Summer Holidays!

p.s my kids school started talking about it in June!!!!!!

Ahhhh you are just a bunch of boring old f@rts.....:lol:

altogether now....

Dashing through the snow...
in a one horse open sleigh...
O'er the fields we go...
laughing all the way...
HA HA HA...

It's a let down. It's boring. Once my babe has seen her pressies that's it!!
A load of baloney (in my grandads words..bless him)
I wanted to go away but Rach doesn't understand it and thinks HE won't find her.....how the hell I'd get a 4 foot football table on the plane I've no idea though:lol: not very girly is she?
The boys are teenagers they want money...that's all they care about!!
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!​
:)
I hate it!!!
Plus everyone's dead who appreciated my thoughtful pressies so I haven't got anyone to buy anything for now.
And I don't have a husband or bf to share things with!! (not yet but I keep trying:))
Ooh sorry that sounds awful but you get where I'm coming from?? x:eek:
I'd love to take a tablet around 23rd December and wake up on new years eve...and have a drink to get rid of this bl**dy year!!

Judy I appreciate everything I get....you can buy for me :hug:

Hey, this is the anti 'C' word thread - stop discussing presents:green:

I'm not I won't get any:lol::lol::lol:
But any spare cash etc. you find lying around send to me and it will feel WAY nicer than a unowot pressie:lol:

I'm not I won't get any:lol::lol::lol:
But any spare cash etc. you find lying around send to me and it will feel WAY nicer than a unowot pressie:lol:

Spare cash on its way - the envelope will rattle a bit :green:

Ooh I love pennies..they are so ....shiny:)
Anyway cut to the chase and find me a Christmas man.
What do you think my name is??
MARY????:irked:

Searching as we speak.............only found one so far, but he only had one shoe and his glasses were sellotaped together - not quite right methinks:green:

Latest posts

Back