Joke guidelines

melissaq

Gee I hope the jokes I've ever posted were ok.....never got a response on any of mine beside that a link did not work......:rolleyes:....will try to be more careful when I do post one in the future ......

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Guys... seriously. This has to be the last warning before I delete this forum.

I just read a very funny, but overly risque joke that I in turn deleted before I got any complaints.

This isnt the place for risque jokes about sex, sex toys, and such. Try to keep your jokes as accessible to everyone as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
BUMP!!!

Please peeps, follow the Hardee har har posting guidelines.

Sorry, don't hurt me :cry:

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Sorry, don't hurt me :cry:
No pain, honest :green:

There was more than one thread that needed deleting and it was easier to bump the thread than send pm's :hug:

sorry if i posted any thing i should'nt have, my jokes have vanished so i must of soz peeps wont do it again x

No pain, honest :green:

There was more than one thread that needed deleting and it was easier to bump the thread than send pm's :hug:
*Holds hand out* i'm ready! :lol:

Just went into the joke forum for a laugh and noticed many of the other jokes are gone. What happened to them?

Ha never mind!!!! Daft me... I just have to look up last months etc... What can I say, it's been a long day :)

Last edited:

ChloeLove

Just went into the joke forum for a laugh and noticed many of the other jokes are gone. What happened to them?

Ha never mind!!!! Daft me... I just have to look up last months etc... What can I say, it's been a long day :)
i was just thinking the same lol :S
malteaser moment :p

xx