Jordan clients please help!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma84

Reaction score
I am currently using marvel lash eyelash extensions and have looked into and changed the glue that i use with them as i found it was taking too long to dry, i have had no problems with the glue at all and have built a good client base. One small problem, most of my clients fall in love with their lashes so much so they become a little addicted to them, until recently this has been fine. A client has recently found out i do these lashes and watched a programme with Jordan having her lashes done, my client now wants hers like Jordans but marvel lash only go up to 11mm length no where near the length of jordans so how and where and how easy is it for me to get hold of longer or thicker lashes and what do people recommend?? I need guidance please xx:lol:

I am currently using marvel lash eyelash extensions and have looked into and changed the glue that i use with them as i found it was taking too long to dry, i have had no problems with the glue at all and have built a good client base. One small problem, most of my clients fall in love with their lashes so much so they become a little addicted to them, until recently this has been fine. A client has recently found out i do these lashes and watched a programme with Jordan having her lashes done, my client now wants hers like Jordans but marvel lash only go up to 11mm length no where near the length of jordans so how and where and how easy is it for me to get hold of longer or thicker lashes and what do people recommend?? I need guidance please xx:lol:

Hi I use 12mm/14mm/15mm at a thickness of 0.15, your client will have understand the longer the lash the quicker to shed, so more infills nec. I use Amazing Lashes, but I also use lashes from the USA, which I found on the net.

thanks where abouts did you get yours from off the net?:green:

i use hollywood lash they go up to 14mm i think but for me the perfect set is 11mm inside corners, 12mm, middle and 13mm outside corner!! xxxxx

thanks does any one have any pics so i can see what they look like?

Hi, try Secret Lashes and Eyelash Emporium also, they do a selection of lengths and thickness, both available to buy online.
hth
Heather x

Hi i seen that and now my phone hot with people asking about them
so i watched it again and they are jinny lashes just google them and the site comes up and not as much money as thought they would be hope this helps :green:

Ahhh Jinny lashes! I couldnt see what it said, they are quite some set of lashes she's got. Thanks for that! x

Latest posts

Back