Jubilee work & leisure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
Evening Geekies

What will you all be doing for the jubilee, whether it's work or leisure? I live on a beautiful Georgian square and the locals are all coming together to put on a fabulous afternoon of family fun for everyone. From a tombola, live music, food, stalls, 50's fancy dress competition and lots, lots more, the day looks to be lovely. I was going with my little man and a picnic anyway but then it suddenly dawned on me to get myself up on that square and sell, sell, sell :wink2: So being the last minute Laura that I am, I contacted the lady who was organising it today and have decided to offer kiddies jubilee nails. So thank heavens for S2 I have just ordered some new polishes, replenished my lumos and ordered some solar speed spray and from nail delights some rhinestones being that its the diamond jubliee. So armed with my silver, red, white and blue polish along with some other wacky colours I'm going to style some jubilee nails! I offer kiddies nail and glitter tattoo parties anyway so this will be a great way to let everyone know I'm about. At the same time the adults will be told all about my business, which will be great as I can tell them about my home nail studio thats in the making too!

So what are you all up to geekies?

Love n hugs xxx

Ooo good idea! I don't even know what I'm doing yet haha! Enjoying the days off prob!! Xx

Latest posts

Back