Juice plus diet powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaylieNails

Reaction score
Hi guys , just wondering if anyone's tried dieting with juice plus , just bought a tub and gonna do my 10 day previous detox.
Any tips on what to/not to eat whilst doing it.

Also been asked to be a distributor of it ?. Anyone doing this ? Do we think it's a good/bad idea. To ny understanding its £65 ti register and you get your starter pack with this to sell on each tubs £25 as far as I know but I'm not sure how many people are doing it etc.
I'd be interested to.see what you guys think

Thankyouu xx

Hi, a good friend of mine from Germany started selling Juice Plus as a distributor, she now has over 150 distributors under her management, she now works from home a few days a week and given her lifestyle I am guessing she makes a lot of money from it.

I think it is a good product and seems to be really popular all over the world. I started using the berry capsules and can honestly say feel a whole lot better - would be interested to know how you get on with the detox!

I've recently become a distributor, there's a great range if products. I've got the shakes and love the energy it gives me. if you want to message me I'd be more than happy to answer any questions :)

Jemima :)

I've recently become a distributor, there's a great range if products. I've got the shakes and love the energy it gives me. if you want to message me I'd be more than happy to answer any questions :)

Jemima :)

Have you found it to help with weight loss? I have been approached about becoming a distributor and am contemplating it.

Have you found it to help with weight loss? I have been approached about becoming a distributor and am contemplating it.

One of my clients has dropped 3 dress sizes on it for her wedding!
Im signing up to sell it this month :) x

We are taking the shakes in the office and have also taken the distribution on. Its a great product and you will start to feel different quickly. The shakes and capsules are fantastic as they provide your body with the good of fruit and veg and Juice plus is the only system that is classified as a nutritional system whilst others are just supplements.
Its backed up by doctors and scientists worldwide and it really does change your life. We keep hearing nothing but good results and 13 lbs in the first 3 weeks is a good start isnt it? (at the same time not hungry and feeling great!)

Yay! Glad I searched for this thread... I've been using J+ for about 3 or 4 weeks now and the energy it has given me is incredible!!! People are commenting on the condition of my skin, the girls in the salon reckon my hair has a life of it's own for growth (I'm beauty but work in a salon so know nowt about hair!).

I've agreed to become a distributor but tbh am shocking at sales so have no idea how or where to start in terms of promoting this. If anyone who does distribute and is not a natural at sales has any hints or tips as to how they got started then please feel free to let me know!!

xx

Hi girls sorry it seemed I made this thread and then abandoned it lol I totally forgot. I didn't end up doing the diet my eating habits are far too hard to kill. I may become a distributor though it sounds appealing. Everyone I know who's used juice plus has lost loads I think it's a miracle powder lol xx

www.facebook.com/kayliegh.nails

Whats the set up I was looking at trying it when I get back from my holidays in a fue weeks time, breakfast, lunch, dinner snack, water, what do you do /have thanks

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Whats the set up I was looking at trying it when I get back from my holidays in a fue weeks time, breakfast, lunch, dinner snack, water, what do you do /have thanks

There's a few ways of doing it, I know ppl who do 2 shakes and 2 small-ish meals plus snacks of fruit, a few nuts etc. Try to minimise dairy and cut out carbs.

There are others who do 2 shakes and 2 meals but don't worry too much about dairy or carbs.

I think the main idea is to eat every 3-3.5hrs to keep your body fed and speed up your metabolic rate

Good luck though - have to say, they're the nicest tasting shakes I've ever tried!!!!

We have taken 2 shakes a day as meal replacement and a healthy meal at night. Tracy is right, try and reduce carbs as much as you can, ie bread, potatoes, pasta etc and substitute with fish, chicken, veg etc. It does make a huge difference to how you feel and your energy levels will increase quickly. You dont really feel hungry as the shakes are so yummy and provide your body with everything you need.

If you are using the shakes for fitness you can just use one shake if you want for breakfast, then a healthy lunch and use the other shake as protein boost before the gym or as replenisher afterwards.

Its brilliant as there is endless combinations to ensure you can get 100% what you need and the shakes mixed with different milks or fruit are just devine!

If you are using my fitness pal on the phone you can actually monitor how your diet changes and how all the necessary nutrients all of a sudden boost to the recommended level which is near impossible with normal food so it does make a huge difference especially if you take the capsules and the shakes!

Yay! Glad I searched for this thread... I've been using J+ for about 3 or 4 weeks now and the energy it has given me is incredible!!! People are commenting on the condition of my skin, the girls in the salon reckon my hair has a life of it's own for growth (I'm beauty but work in a salon so know nowt about hair!).

I've agreed to become a distributor but tbh am shocking at sales so have no idea how or where to start in terms of promoting this. If anyone who does distribute and is not a natural at sales has any hints or tips as to how they got started then please feel free to let me know!!

xx

Hiya!
Ive been putting pictures on of the different shakes I've made and how I've made them!
Google juice plus theres lots of pictures there you can use.
Before and after pictures get lots of interest too! X

Can anyone recommend a good juicer? I know its slightly off topic but thought I'd ask as its driving me crazy trying to pick one. The reviews people leave can sometimes be so confusing. One person will say it leaves the pulp bone dry and then another will say the pulp is left swimming in juice. Its like they are talking about completely different juicers!

Thanks can anyone tell me are they wheat free :)

Last edited:
Thanks can anyone tell me are they wheat free :)

Id imagine so as on the plan you cant have wheat gluten and limited dairy x

Latest posts

Back