july professional nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday!
Yay!

To Bodacious

Of course I'll send you a free sample copy of Scratch if you've not had the July issue

just email me your address directly and I'll get it out for you tomorrow

best wishes

Alex Fox
editor
[email protected] ;) :D :biggrin:

Jane said:
Mine arrived too today. I have to say I'm dissapointed in it. I do miss Nails (Plus)

Dear Jane

I've just noticed the name of your salon and I like it!.
Maybe we should do a story on your salon in Scratch magazine!

Where is it located?

I used to live in Newmarket - so I know it quite well?

all the bets Alex Fox
Scratch mag
editor
;) :D :biggrin:

i havent got mine yet but it does have to come to ireland its usually mid month before I get it so probably get it sometime next week

Deni said:
Hi...
Mine arrived this morning too...and guess who is in it...Our very own...LILY, LISA and SAMANTHA...(page 4) looking, i must say, a little...well a little....best for drink...lol.
Umm speak for Lily & Liza - not MOI!! ;) :eek:

Alex Fox said:
Dear Jane

I've just noticed the name of your salon and I like it!.
Maybe we should do a story on your salon in Scratch magazine!

Where is it located?

I used to live in Newmarket - so I know it quite well?

Hi Alex, we,re in Crown Walk, near Iceland, not far from the Clock Tower
(if anyone's in the area please feel fre to drop in - and put the kettle on! :lol: )

Mrs Geek said:
Umm speak for Lily & Liza - not MOI!! ;) :eek:
Yes i have to agree , Liza was a bad influence on me :lol: ( i know it doesnt take much):rolleyes:

Amanda

hi does anyone have the july issue of scratch and pro nails they would like to sell???

thanxs xx

I still havent got mine :( :( :( :(

lindag said:
I still havent got mine :( :( :( :(
Nor me yet....fingers taping...can you hear them Pro Nails.. :rolleyes:

Well not to worry I've subscribed to Scratch now so will get August as my first copy

I have got mine and finished flicking through in about one hour.

My Scratch normally lasts me a good week.

I think Prof Nails is pants to be honest, and you have to wait ages for the mag to be delivered unlike Scratch which arives on the first or second of the month.

Anyone see Calgel advert on page 21, sorry but those nails look wrong, don't they?

Haven't even had a sniff of Polished mag, when is that due?

Ive had my prof nails for a while now.

Had my copy of pro nails for over a week now and I still love it...do wish they would add a few more articles tho as you are right it doesn't take long to read. Can't say if I prefer scratch or pro nails as they r both different (although scratch has had more interesting articles between the two recently!)...wouldnt be without either :)

Latest posts

Back