july professional nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Does anyone have their copy of july pro nails yet?

Hi Tracyuk!
I'm still waiting for the july copy of professional nails. :sad: shall i email or pm you when i have mine?hope to hear from you soon.

I used to get my copy of this magazine as regular as clockwork, but for the last few months it has been really hit & miss - not good!

i haven't had mine either :-(

I've not had a copy since April..I've just e-mailed them.

Me either :sad:

Usually get mine same day or day after scratch arrives, Scratch came just before end of June this month ???

If anyone contacts them and has any news could they please post something

kx

I haven't got mine yet either?!

Have you got their email address / phone number?

Sam X

I have to say mine's been about two weeks late everytime, so not got mine yet either. In my area the post is abit hit and miss at the moment too, so that's not helping.

Mine's been late the last couple of months too - I would expect the July one to arrive last week or so of June if not earlier, but it always seems to be well into the month before it even arrives. Not impressed! Hope it comes soon! xxx

Mine came today so please be patient - it will arrive.

Mine arrived this morning

I havnt had Scratch though, if I took out the sub in June does that mean it starts from July????

My pro nails came this morning too. Bodacious, you may not get your Scratch mag that quickly. I don't have experience of Scratch, but generally magazine subscriptions take more than a month to set up. Why not give them a call and see? If your subscription isn't set up they may send you a July copy for free!

Mine came today too, about an hour after i'd posted that mine wasn't here yet, there it was....excellent.

Do-it-all Deb said:
My pro nails came this morning too. Bodacious, you may not get your Scratch mag that quickly. I don't have experience of Scratch, but generally magazine subscriptions take more than a month to set up. Why not give them a call and see? If your subscription isn't set up they may send you a July copy for free!

OOh OOh OOH free now there is a word I love!

Hi...
Mine arrived this morning too...and guess who is in it...Our very own...LILY, LISA and SAMANTHA...(page 4) looking, i must say, a little...well a little....best for drink...lol.

hiya guys
ill make this short & sweet as my pc keeps crashing :(
look at page 22, kat has done a great job on the profile on my new salon premises!
cheers kat
liza xx

Mine arrived too today. I have to say I'm dissapointed in it. I do miss Nails (Plus)

I got my copy of polished last week

Deni said:
Hi...
Mine arrived this morning too...and guess who is in it...Our very own...LILY, LISA and SAMANTHA...(page 4) looking, i must say, a little...well a little....best for drink...lol.
Hiya Deni,

Thanx for that, as you said yesterday i didnt quite make page three lol, we were a little on the tipsy side , but what can you do when they are giving free champagne out.

Amanda

Latest posts

Back