Junior Position Interview - What to Wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhona_

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was hoping I could hear some opinions on this!

I've got an interview this week for a junior position at a salon. The ad said it would mainly be reception/customer service duties, but I might have the opportunity to do some treatments. I'm not sure whether to wear smart dress or salon wear - what do you think?

I initially thought smart wear but now I'm doubting myself so it would be good to hear what anyone else would do!

Hi everyone, I was hoping I could hear some opinions on this!

I've got an interview this week for a junior position at a salon. The ad said it would mainly be reception/customer service duties, but I might have the opportunity to do some treatments. I'm not sure whether to wear smart dress or salon wear - what do you think?

I initially thought smart wear but now I'm doubting myself so it would be good to hear what anyone else would do!

I think you can never go wrong with smart wear.
They will probably pay more attention to your hair, makeup, nails etc.

Good luck with the interview.

Look smart! If you think they might ask you to do a trade test or some practical, I'd take a freshly laundered tabard or uniform top.

^ That's a good idea! Best of both.

Thanks guys, I think I'll stick to smart wear then.

Remember to take your confidence :)

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Aw, thank you! Fingers crossed.

Hope the interview went well???

I think it went okay! I went in feeling quite neutral about the job, but left feeling like I really wanted it.. So fingers crossed! About 150 people applied so I can't be too gutted if I don't get it. I'll hear back on Monday so we'll see.

Latest posts

Back