Just a quick hello

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
just wanted to say a quick hi, i am still recovering from my tummy tuck, things has really not gone to plan and i now have nucrosis:cry: but im hopeing im at the worst of it now so things can only get better, paul and my kids have been great and im hopeing soon i will be able to sit comfortably enough to sit at the pc and go through all the posts ive missed, i did want to go to the manchester show but there is no way i will be up to it:cry:, i will just have to make it to the next one

hi there, i hope you feel much better real soon, and god your brave going throught that,:eek:
did it take you a long time before you eventually went through with it?
i would love to have bits and bobs done,,
well my boobs any way for starters:lol::lol:,,
i know a few people who had there boobs done and they were fab but i just feel a bit :eek:,, and i am breast feeding at moment and would maybe have a nother 1 yet that will be 4 kids omg:lol:, so maybe in the future..
you get plenty of rest if possible and good 4 you :wink2:

:hug:.. hope you feel better soon!

Hi Tracy, take it easy and get well soon. How are things with your son now? :hug:

yes it did take me 10 years of wanting it done to finaly get it done, although im one of the % that has had problems there is still a massive improvement and i can now wear the clothes i wasnt able to evenlook at before, i still have a fairbit of swelling but was told this would take 8-12 weeks to finally go as i had lipo on the flanks at the sme time as i full tummy tuck,

thanks for asking about my son sassy, things are a lot better with him now and he is at the moment staying with us for a few days, lastnight him and my daughters were sitting around with a couple of there friends playing manopoly and that is something they havent done for a long time so it realy was great:)

Welcome back Tracey :) Sure you will be over the worse soon x

Hi Tracey, good to hear from you hun.:hug:

Its 15 months since my tummy tuck & lipo and im still having problems especialy with my new belly button and nerve ending damage.

Hold on in there hun it will get better.

BTW 6-12 is a load of rollocks its more like 6 months+ for the swelling to subside so dont worry too much if you still feel you cant get in some clothes or feel bloated.:hug:

Hi Tracey, good to hear from you hun.:hug:

Its 15 months since my tummy tuck & lipo and im still having problems especialy with my new belly button and nerve ending damage.

Hold on in there hun it will get better.

BTW 6-12 is a load of rollocks its more like 6 months+ for the swelling to subside so dont worry too much if you still feel you cant get in some clothes or feel bloated.:hug:

ok i wont feel to bad if im still swolen at christmas then, lol
im so hopeing the nucrosis will be over with in the next couple of months and i can then get back to normal, i feel like an old woman at the moment, i went in to it with my eyes closed and didnt really look in the possible complications and heeling, never mind the final result will be great im sure:)

Hi Tracey

sorry to hear your not feeling too well hun, and sorry you cant make it to PB, but maybe next year eh hun

take care of yourself

nice to hear your sons ok,

Nicky xxxx

ok i wont feel to bad if im still swolen at christmas then, lol
im so hopeing the nucrosis will be over with in the next couple of months and i can then get back to normal, i feel like an old woman at the moment, i went in to it with my eyes closed and didnt really look in the possible complications and heeling, never mind the final result will be great im sure:)

We all do things we regret at times and i also went into it with my eyes closed.
I decided in April last year i wanted it doing and by 2nd june i was in and had it done!
Im happyish with my belly now (ive gained 2st in weight but its still nice and flat) but im not and never will be happy with the lipo i had done. My inner thighs are now in a worse state than before, so much so im thinking of having revision surgery!:irked:

Latest posts

Back