Just after an opinion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolam1

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this and to nails!

You are probably bored of these sort of questions but Im doing an acrylic course with NSI at the end of the month, a one-2-one, just wondered if any one had also done this so they could let me know if it was good (or bad). Any opinion would be greatly appreciated!

It was so hard to decide what company to do a course with, Im just hoping ive made a good choice!

Thanks

Nicola

nicolam1 said:
Hi, Im new to this and to nails!

You are probably bored of these sort of questions but Im doing an acrylic course with NSI at the end of the month, a one-2-one, just wondered if any one had also done this so they could let me know if it was good (or bad). Any opinion would be greatly appreciated!

It was so hard to decide what company to do a course with, Im just hoping ive made a good choice!

Thanks

Nicola
Hiya,
I origionaly did my foundation course with NSI which was fab, lucky for me I had the trainer all to myself and she has been a mega influence to me and we have become extremley good freinds, she has always been there for me and I wouldn't be where I am now if wasn't for her:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: .....there isn't anything she doesnt know about the nail industry............all you have to remember is that it's the trainer training you not the company :biggrin: ..If you have a good trainer like I did it doesn't matter which company you do it with.
Hope this helps...
Amanda aka Lily

Just a question about nsi l&p....What do you use to get a really bright white? I've tried three whites (speed, competition, and the regular one) and they all give me really pale barely noticeable whites.

Winky said:
Just a question about nsi l&p....What do you use to get a really bright white? I've tried three whites (speed, competition, and the regular one) and they all give me really pale barely noticeable whites.
I use Simplicite Bold White and find I get a really nice, bright white.
For a not so noticable white I go for Simplicite Gentle White.

Did either of you do the one-2one course with nsi?

what did you think to it?

Hi all. I trained with a very well known company and thought it was a bit of a con (as did most of the other students. I then had a couple of 'one to ones' but still wasn't confident enough to go it alone. Anyway, after months of frustration, I did this. I found a brilliant nail tech locally and had a new set put on and regular infills. I treated these apppointments as a lesson and watched every move they made. I learnt more during those sessions which worked out much cheaper than 'one to ones' and had beautiful nails to show for it.

nicolam1 said:
Did either of you do the one-2one course with nsi?

what did you think to it?
Yes I did and my trainer was fantastic
Amanda:biggrin:

I didn't do my One to One with NSI so I can't comment. I did mine with an unknown but very good nail tech/trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back