Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I sent my mom to the Doctors today as she is struggling to walk and she has been to she has got Cirrohosis of the Liver and it is in the advanced stages.

All we can do says the doctor is make her comfortable

From the minuite she said terminal and comfortable i have been numb and can not even imagine whats going through my mums head.

I cant imagine a world with out my mum in it and when i try i burst in to tears......

:cry:

Oh no, I'm so sorry for you all, I cant even think of anything enough to say. You'll be in my prayers tonight :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to read this.
I hope you can do everything possible for your mum.
My thoughts and prayers are with you x

I can't begin to imagine what you and your mother must be feeling at the moment.
I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Sending you love and support.x:hug:

Thanks Judy and Min for your kind words.

I just dont want my mum to suffer as she has never hurt any one in her whole life and would do anything for anyone.

God this is going to be so hard as i love her so much ,,,,i cant bare the thought of lossing her .

She is only 65.

**** mate so saddened to hear this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

try and stay strong babes.

AMb x

I can't imagine what both you and your mother are feeling. There isn't anything stronger than a bond between a mother and her daughter. Spend as much time together as you can, share both memories and secrets. Find peace together and know that we are here. You're in my prayers.

Aww hun, I can't imagine what you are going through at all:hug:

Know that you are thought of and will be kept in my prayers.

Take care,

aj

I really feel for you and your mum. Its an awful situation and we all know one day we are going to be in your shoes and it hits home hard to all of us. Spend the time you have left with your mum saying all that you want to, the biggest gift you can give to yourself at the moment is to show all you feel while she is here so you have no regrets later on.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
xxxx:hug:

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.
"sorry" is such a pitiful word, but I really am at a loss for words.

I feel for you, and what you are going through. I can only hope that you take advantage of all the 'moments' between now and then... and make the most of them.

Giant hugs:hug: and we are here for you always.

So sorry to hear your sad news. I know it will be so difficult but you'll have to be strong and help your mum all you can. I wish I could do something to comfort you both. You are both in my thoughts and prayers and big hugs to you xxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Just want to send you both a big :hug:

I cant imagine how you feel but my MIL died suddenly last November so know the numbness to a certain extent. All you can do now is to be there for her.

Thinking of you both.

For what it is worth, my thoughts are with you and your family.:hug::hug::hug:

So sorry to hear about your mum, big:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Thinking of you both :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to be reading such sad news about your mum.

Sending thoughts, prayers and lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: to you and you family Lisa xxxxx

I cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now hun, but my thoughts are with you and your mum. Make sure you tell your mum how much you love her and talk with her about all the happy times throughout your life. Remember we are here for you, big hugs :hug:

What a shock for you, I'm so sorry. Enjoy the time you have left with her, and treasure the fact that you have such a lovely mum - some people never have that...... :hug:

Latest posts

Back