Just booked my course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivy2409

Reaction score
eek I've actually gone and done it!! I've booked onto the NSI foundation acrylic course in Manchester. Thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction, get ready for a barrel more questions soon LOL. Heres the first question it says I have to wear "salon wear" so does this mean i have to buy a proper tunic thing or can I get away with black tshirt and pants combo.
Thanks
Ivy

Hey hun huge congrats!! You'll really enjoy it trust me!! They are lovely there!! Bev is brilliant as a tutor, also Mandy & Tina to name a couple you'll really have fun learning!! Watch you don't go spending to much in the shop, lol!!!
When I did my training there you only have to wear salon wear for your exam day the last one. Think its still the same. Just give them a bell & double check!! You can get away with black pants & shirt/top but I think it looks more professional in tunic & pants!! I bought both of my sets from Bev!! Can give you details if you like!! HTH :O) Plus good look & enjoy!!

best off asking the place hun it differs from place to place

Latest posts

Back