Just Bought Tantrick for my New Salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am so exited!

As some of you know I am opening my salon room next week in a modern hair dressing salon in a village near me and I have today ordered my Tantrick spray tanning kit! Just wanted to say a big thank you to Mandy from Tantrick (spray2go) and also to Elaine (sittingpretty) for the help and advice in deciding which spray tan to go with.

I am so excited and cant wait to try it - everybody will be spray tanned this weekend now!

Just waiting for a few more orders and deliveries now so everything should be ready for Thursday.

Am going on the Creative Spa mani and pedi course on Tuesday - and I cant wait for that either!

Hopefully I will be able to sleep soon!

x x x

That is BRILLIANT news!! I'm really pleased that you've gone with Tantrick. You won't go wrong. & the best thing is that Mandy will answer any of your questions, even the daft ones. I had a few 'blonde' moments and she sorted me out.

Also if you have any questions you could always PM me or call me.

ALL the very best in your next salon.

LOve and XXXXs

Sounds like all systems are GO!!
Good Luck with everything I wish you every success...you deserve it with all this work & investment in your skills.

I just booked to get a Tantrick spray Tan done...and I am excited about that lol!!!

Well on your way!!

I've just bought some too but not tried it yet. Glad they do a 5% solutions cos 8's too much for me.

Good luck for the future:)

Well on your way!!

I've just bought some too but not tried it yet. Glad they do a 5% solutions cos 8's too much for me.

Good luck for the future:)

Here me ordering the 12% with my order thinking that 8% & 10% wont be enough!

Latest posts

Back