Just done a girls party omg! they all wanted french!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Just got back from a teenage girls party, it is my first "older girls" and i did a mini pedicure and file and polish.They were really nice , but i have never had so much french practice! on short nails too! I did diamontes on the toes, just hoping they stay on as they were quite impatient.Any one got any tips on painting french on short nails i got it all over fingers and had to clean skin afterwards, or do you just say no way!:)

stripper pen !!

on really short nails I tend to use this or a dotter, they can work well too xx

Hi,
I use a thin brush when I do french on short nails.Like the one that I do nail art.
Anca x

I did a French on my 8 year old's toenails and believe me they are weeny!! I used a dotting tool on all except the big toes, but don't dot with it, just dip it in the polish and go side to side with it on the free edge of the toenail.

I've done a few kid's parties, they are so impatient aren't they!! But chuffed to bits when it's done, especially with the diamantes. I bet they were lovin' it,well done you :hug:

I did a French on my 8 year old's toenails and believe me they are weeny!! I used a dotting tool on all except the big toes, but don't dot with it, just dip it in the polish and go side to side with it on the free edge of the toenail.

I've done a few kid's parties, they are so impatient aren't they!! But chuffed to bits when it's done, especially with the diamantes. I bet they were lovin' it,well done you :hug:
I have a dotting tool, but only use with gel, i will try with polish, i find the main challange is getting them to keep still! Never mind its all experience i am on my second glass of wine now, feel much better!:)

stripper pen !!

on really short nails I tend to use this or a dotter, they can work well too xx
Which stripper pen do you use? i have tried nubar but it seems to not go on smoothly.:)

I use the star nails white striper pen, its not too clumpy and quite natural looking, not too brite. HTH

Sonia x:)

Whats the difference between a striper pen and white nail polish??

Do you apply differently

is a striper pen easier then??

The idea of a striper pen sounds good, where can these purchased.

Latest posts

Back