Just done my first tan night!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Totally buzzing! I did my nouvatan training at the start of April and did 1 friends the day after well until today none of my friends have been available but I created a tanning party and done 3 tonight with another 2 booked in over the weekend - they rnt paying customers but I wanted the practice they all offered to pay me but I really just wanted some bodies!! The first one was ok the next two were fab! I think after these last 2 Ill be ready to go!!

I did the whole thing like I would if I didnt know them and they all gave me positive feedback

YAY Im soooo tired but its a good tired and so far they are all really happy including my friend who is paler than casper and has never had a tan before :)

I know how u feel I done 5 for 1st time last night not paying as practice 2 were good 3 looked bit dodgy:Scared: done my daughter n friend tonite look fine but still very scared but like u buzzing :D

However done nails and tan tonite again non paying took 4 hours client in bath when I arrived her mum wanted nails sooo stressful as took 4/5 hours of my time they don't seem to understand time is money but if it's the only way I can get practice so be it sorry to moan, like u I'm buzzing but also upset with time issue ....

Keep up with ur good work:D

lol

Yeah I know what you mean! So far tho Ive really really enjoyed it! I can see it getting addictive! LOL

Good luck with your practice as well! xx

Hi All

Totally buzzing! I did my nouvatan training at the start of April and did 1 friends the day after well until today none of my friends have been available but I created a tanning party and done 3 tonight with another 2 booked in over the weekend - they rnt paying customers but I wanted the practice they all offered to pay me but I really just wanted some bodies!! The first one was ok the next two were fab! I think after these last 2 Ill be ready to go!!

I did the whole thing like I would if I didnt know them and they all gave me positive feedback

YAY Im soooo tired but its a good tired and so far they are all really happy including my friend who is paler than casper and has never had a tan before :)
Ahh well done! Now youve got the ball rolling you'll find your 'way of doing it & you'll be fab! :) xx

Well done!! I did my course this month but i haven't been afford the kit to have a go yet, i cant wait tho x

Latest posts

Back