Just done my first tan party!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessie

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just thought I tell everyone about my first spray tanning party. I had to tan 8 15 year old girls who are going to a school prom on Friday. I was worried that my minimist wouldnt cope, but I kept a fan on it to keep it cool and it coped brilliantly.
All the girls were nervous about having it done, but afterwards they were all made up. I had a great time too ! Tantrick solution is lovely.

Ness:biggrin:

I've done a few spray tan parties - they are great fun aren't they.

Glad yours went well hun!

Well done.. :)

Mandy from Tantrick told me that they tested the Minimist out in Spain and sprayed peeps consecutively for 30 tans before the mini mint started to get over heated (I think it was 30 .. give or take a couple). In this heat we are having it could be a worry but I think the mini mist is a really hardy little machine :)

Sounds like you had a great time,Tantastic work babe! x

Well done!
I've just started my tanning business and can't wait for my first party! Have three in the pipeline just need them to commit!

I have not done a party yet either. I want to do one too!!

Well done, sounds like you had a fab time and did really well.

Don't forget to clean you filter after!!!

I have created a party pack that I hand out to people interested in hosting one. I have printed invites that contain all the pre tan info that people need and put in business cards, tantrick flyers and envelopes, so that the host can hand out all the info with the invites.
It worked really well and all the girls were totally prepared for tanning.

Nessie said:
I have created a party pack that I hand out to people interested in hosting one. I have printed invites that contain all the pre tan info that people need and put in business cards, tantrick flyers and envelopes, so that the host can hand out all the info with the invites.
It worked really well and all the girls were totally prepared for tanning.

What a good idea! Might have to copy you there, WHEN I get to do one! LOL

Tars said:
What a good idea! Might have to copy you there, WHEN I get to do one! LOL

you will do.... gotta get nagging my clients ;)

You'll get some. Just tell everyone that the host gets a free tan and people will be desperate to get you around ;-)

I got some invites from stcc when I bought my kit. They were an invite 1 side and pre tan instructions the other

Nessie said:
You'll get some. Just tell everyone that the host gets a free tan and people will be desperate to get you around ;-)

I've put it on all my adverts! Just waiting for the phone to ring! LOL

loualarta said:
I got some invites from stcc when I bought my kit. They were an invite 1 side and pre tan instructions the other

I pop them in the post before I do a client (if time) do you?

Tars said:
I pop them in the post before I do a client (if time) do you?

No I dont but thats a good idea. I usually just give them the instructions over the phone but you know how people forget it would probably be handy to have them on paper

well done hunni xxx

loualarta said:
No I dont but thats a good idea. I usually just give them the instructions over the phone but you know how people forget it would probably be handy to have them on paper

They then have NO excuse if they don't follow your instructions and your covered if the tan doesn't turn out as nice if they didn't exfloliate for instance!
I still have to think hard about everything I say as to remember everything as it's early days!!! (And I have a bad memory since having my children!!!)

Keep hearing about this Tantrick Tan, Is it Good?

I trained using SUDO airbrush Tan 3/4 years ago and thought that was the best and have since bought a Solglo machine off ebay and reckon i was ripped off as the machine looks the same as in the Argos catalogue. And it seems to waste a lot of tan when I use it. Unless I havent got the adjustments right.

Have had time out from tanning due to addition to family and was thinking about getting back into the tanning Partys. What is the going rate at the moment for partys and is this Tantrick A good product to get into.

Amanda

well done hun glad everything went well!! xx

Latest posts

Back