Just facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1991

Reaction score
Heya

I can do eyebrow waxing (from a lash & brow tint and wax course a few years ago) and facial threading but I'm interested to learn JUST facial waxing.. Eyebrows, lip, chin, nose & ears?
Is anyone aware of any courses for just facial waxing please? I have been researching and finding no answers.
Or, if i was to do a 'regular' waxing course that includes legs, underarm and bikini would the facial waxing element include nose and ears?

(sorry for waffling i don't really know any therapists to ask)

Thank you

Heya

I can do eyebrow waxing (from a lash & brow tint and wax course a few years ago) and facial threading but I'm interested to learn JUST facial waxing.. Eyebrows, lip, chin, nose & ears?
Is anyone aware of any courses for just facial waxing please? I have been researching and finding no answers.
Or, if i was to do a 'regular' waxing course that includes legs, underarm and bikini would the facial waxing element include nose and ears?

(sorry for waffling i don't really know any therapists to ask)

Thank you

I don’t imagine there is but the techniques you learn for waxing are best picked up on a larger scale.

Waxing each other when you are new is torture. So when i learnt it was toes, lower legs, awkward around the knees (great practice for chins!), thighs and flabby areas, skinny areas, bikinis, tummies, underarms, neck, chins, cheeks and lips.

By the time you get to the face you don’t do quite so much damage for a noob haha.

I really recommend a warm waxing qualification, some are only £100 anyway. Besides people that comes for brows or lip often go ‘i’ve got a weird patch of hair here can you help.’

Nose and ears are usually in men’s waxing courses or hard waxing courses. I think kim lawless night do something like that could be wrong

Hi. The techniques you're asking about e.g. nose and ear waxing are advanced techniques for both men and women. We always ask for a Level 2 Beauty Therapy or a minimum of a basic waxing qualification with at least 6 months experience. As you can appreciate removing nasal, ear hair and intimate waxing which we also teach need a basic standard before they can be learned. You simply wouldn't have the hand-eye co-ordination and although you would learn it eventually, it would take you much longer than average and because of this, it would probably put you off. Don't let what I've said put you off this kind of waxing is so quick to do (When you know how) and VERY lucrative. Just go for it!!
Nicky X

I've seen a facial waxing course run by Outback Organics. I'm not sure what's included. I learnt nostril and ear waxing separately from Wax Daddy himself.

It's often discussed without practical on an intimate waxing course as it's an advanced technique. Its very popular with men so male trainers run courses with helpful hints on avoiding moustache hairs and so on.

Have you looked at the Lori Nestore video, 'A Whole Ball of Wax'. Lots of fantastic tips. She has some online tutorials too which may help.

I've seen a facial waxing course run by Outback Organics. I'm not sure what's included. I learnt nostril and ear waxing separately from Wax Daddy himself.

It's often discussed without practical on an intimate waxing course as it's an advanced technique. Its very popular with men so male trainers run courses with helpful hints on avoiding moustache hairs and so on.

Oooooo that made me squirm there..... I hate it when I get wax on my muzzy and have to peel it off gingerly without ripping my face off lmfao. . .

Have you looked at the Lori Nestore video, 'A Whole Ball of Wax'. Lots of fantastic tips. She has some online tutorials too which may help.
Ooh I've just been on a wild goose chase trying to find this. Any tips?
On the bright side, I did speak to Berodin today (her waxing brand) and learned that if you register here (https://tuelberodin.com/pages/skincare-videos) then you can view some tutorial videos, including separate 1h+ videos on body waxing and intimate waxing, plus some shorter videos on facial waxing. All for free! I don't think its the same as the ball of wax video, but it is Lori Nestore in the videos should still be helpful.

In terms of learning facial waxing, I had the same query as OP as I didn't want to offer body waxing. I ended up doing a generic body waxing course locally and learned to use both hot wax and warm wax, gaining a qualification for nostrils. We didn't cover ears but I think it would have been included if I'd asked. I've now decided I want to do body waxing, I did Kim's Brazilian waxing course a few weeks ago and its been SO good for my business! I wish I did her speed waxing course though, she's an amazing tutor.

Ooh I've just been on a wild goose chase trying to find this. Any tips?
On the bright side, I did speak to Berodin today (her waxing brand) and learned that if you register here (https://tuelberodin.com/pages/skincare-videos) then you can view some tutorial videos, including separate 1h+ videos on body waxing and intimate waxing, plus some shorter videos on facial waxing. All for free! I don't think its the same as the ball of wax video, but it is Lori Nestore in the videos should still be helpful.

In terms of learning facial waxing, I had the same query as OP as I didn't want to offer body waxing. I ended up doing a generic body waxing course locally and learned to use both hot wax and warm wax, gaining a qualification for nostrils. We didn't cover ears but I think it would have been included if I'd asked. I've now decided I want to do body waxing, I did Kim's Brazilian waxing course a few weeks ago and its been SO good for my business! I wish I did her speed waxing course though, she's an amazing tutor.

Ahhh that’s a shame, I tried to register to view the videos as that sounded great, but it’s only available for USA and you need a license number to view [emoji22]

Ahhh that’s a shame, I tried to register to view the videos as that sounded great, but it’s only available for USA and you need a license number to view [emoji22]
I put N/A for mine and it worked. I uploaded photos of my waxing certificates too. Got instant access

Latest posts

Back