Just for fun. What's in your handbag ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
Just emptied mine and found spare plug, screw driver, 12 lipsticks, £90 in change, flapjack bar , 2 mobile phones and box of Paracetamol. All for emergencies of course lol. Tell me I'm not the only one who has a heavy bag.

Ive downsized my handbag to a tiny 1 but it's still stuffed full. Got my purse, phone, camera, diary, 2 lip glosses, pile of business cards, tissues and 2 sets of keys. Also take another bag everywhere with me full of change of clothes, wet wipes a few nappies and god knows what else for my 2 year old who is currently potty training! Lol

loads of rubbish!

receipts, makeup, perfume, loose cash, the odd bill, sweets, a football whistle keychain, loose cards, a purse, earings, travel cards, aftercare leaflets, business cards, vaseline, hairclips, hairbrush.... honestly theres loads more... its like mary poppins' bag!

I'm really pleased, my bag is impressive!

3 lippies, purse, phone, 2 receipts, keys, nail file!

Suppose I should add I cleaned it out last night lol so it was bound to be good. Don't ask me in a weeks time though!

2 mobile phones, many receipts, a box of business cars, diary, tanning cream, 3 foundations, 2 hairbrushes, purse, 4 sachets of horse medicine, a leaflet about my wedding venue (got married last year), 1 eyeliner, 5 lipglosses, 3 mascaras, 2 bottles of perfume, various allergy drugs, nose drops, tissue, nappy bag plus lots of extra rubbish, i think there might be an emergency choccie bar as well.
I have a large bag but you wouldn't think i could fit all that in there!!

Tissues, chewing gum, 32 kirby grips, 3 hair bands, 3 lip glosses, a lipstick, vaseline, diary, purse, mobile, 3 pencils and a pen, sunglasses in a case, a notepad full of business ideas, a set of keys and endless receipts, loose change and ladies toiletries bits and a book! I've downsizes by at least half a bag lately so thats good going for me! xx

mines quite good but i swopped handbags recently, hair brush, cheque book, nicotine gum, broken keyring, a cafe order pad lol, chewing gum, tissues, KFC freshen up sachet, purse, business cards, 2 spare contact lenses x

Here goes lol Mobile phone, make up bag with everything possibly I could need in it lol
perfume, deodrant, ciggies :( reading book, spiral note book to make appointments, business cards and leaflets/price lists, random bits of pieces, and pay slips from my full time job, keys, bottle of squash, and sometimes a lunch box, and a pen how the hell do I manage to get so much crap in it lol

i have:

Mac make up- eyeshadows, lip gloss, mascara, foundation.
Hairbrush, tiny pocket mirror, keys, purse, receipts, mobile phone, watch, gym pass,

Thats all :D

Mines boring as i swap between 2 bags (everyday and a nice one).
Ive got: mobile, painkillers, Mints, pen, small pad, car and house keys and a wrist bandage (i hide my wrist tattoo from my nan with it) lol. oh and my purse.

oooh good one!

mines got 5 biros (!) 4 lip glosses, organiser, a huge pile of reciepts, some pebbles (?) business cards, plasters, tissues, purse, some loose change, keys, phone, hair grips, umberella, mirror, all for just in case....!

I alternate between 2 bags also, but the one at foot of the sofa contains:

purse, keys, mob phone, tissues, 2 nappies, wipes, nail file, deodorant, letters, nail files, filofax and 2 courgettes (dont ask, lol!)

ok here goes- bottle of water, appointment diary, capital loyalty points card, purse, business cards, mobile, pen,pencil, 8 kirby grips, lip vasaline, pack of tissues, sunglasses, umbrella, 2 reciepts, loose change, lip gloss, my watch which ive been looking for!! & a empty chrisp wrapper! I'd say im prepared!

Funny thread!

Ready? Cellphone, wallet, checkbook, sunglasses, reading glasses, eye glasses, day planner, credit card case, migraine meds (for the pain in the a** clients), earrings, car keys, work keys, keys to my son's college apartment (he's always locking himself out), magnifying mirror compact, hand sanitizer (apple scented), several pens, 7 (yes 7) lipsticks, chapstick, powder compact, nail file, nail nipper, cuticle cream, hand lotion, nail glue, gum, Lindt chocolate (must be prepared for EVERY emergency), and finally my notary stamp. Alas, no business cards.

And....my back hurts. Wonder if it could be from carrying my bag?

Haven't carried a handbag for 7 years now, just a nappy bag (bag and not sack :D). Just stick my purse, business cards and phone in that. My god I never realised I was such low maintenance ...

Mine has purse, pen, emergency booklet plan for work, bra, spare top, breast pads (the joys of breastfeeding) lipgloss, diary & magazine! :)

large pauls boutique bag,2 phones,box of business cards,numerous lipglosses,remegel,a pen,large river island purse and lots of reciepts and bits of paper :)

ok here goes- bottle of water, appointment diary, capital loyalty points card, purse, business cards, mobile, pen,pencil, 8 kirby grips, lip vasaline, pack of tissues, sunglasses, umbrella, 2 reciepts, loose change, lip gloss, my watch which ive been looking for!! & a empty chrisp wrapper! I'd say im prepared!

Funny thread!

Only in the UK can you find someone with both sunglasses and umbrella in the same handbag. So predictable is the weather!

My actual bag is so heavy I have to keep it pretty empty or I get back ache!!

I have my purse, sunglasses, glasses, work keys, home/car keys, mini Vaseline, clean Knicks (in case I wet myself, no I'm joking they are to leave at my bfs house lol), olbas inhaler, and that's it!

A few weeks ago there would be a couple of boxes of painkillers cuz I had chronic tooth ache. But now the tooth is gone, thank god!!! :D

My large purse, ID cards, diary, sore throat lozenges, gaviscon, tic tacs, lip balm, various receipts, 'lady' things (ahem!), lipstick, lipgloss, two eye liners (one without a lid), my husbands driving licence (what the..! Uhoh!) some small change, a mystery teeny weeny key, half an earring and a watch battery.

Latest posts

Back