Just got back from British Beauty Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyc22

Reaction score
Semi permanent eyelash course lasted 4 hours and I appplied 4 lashes one being not right and others not perfect and there still passed me! Its going to take me a while to get good!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

So you now have a certificate and can be insured for that treatment?

Where did you do this course?

What was the course content like and how many people were on it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep got the certificate I just need to alot of practise now.

There was 8 of us today.

Hi Sammy, see what I mean now? I managed 10 lashes placed badly but she said that was because we only had 4 on the course. Trainer said most people do 4. Like I said, you know the basics and that's it. Rest is up to you. Xx

Yeh I am debating wether to do another course with somebody else now

Yeh I am debating wether to do another course with somebody else now

Personally I would save and go to a reputable company for another course . Four lashes really isn't enough to be passed on :( x

Definitely look for a reputable company to train with. I qualified with Lash Perfect which was a 9am-5pm with 15 other therapists, each performing at least half to three quarters of a set on each other. You also have to complete at least 6-10 case studies which you send off to Lash Perfect before recovering your certificate. Xx

How much is a course with them and is there one in lancashire? X

U got lucky with 10 lashes and 8 on a class i had 16 on a class some couldnt speak english and the trainer didnt help them we did 3 lashes and it was 10.30-2. There was one girl staying until 8 to do waxing, threading and tinting. I redid the course with chic beauty academy there was 6 on the class we completed half to 3 quarter sets and then had to do 5 case studies before getting a certificate.

how much is that course?

Is the British Beauty Academy the one with the pink website?

I had my course last week at a company in Hemel. About 8 on the class. Was all day long. N got to do 6-9 case studies before I get my certificate. You defo need the practice before gettin a certificate.

Lash revolution is fab! Iys a two day course amd the trainers are fab. Best bit is all the help you need afterwards, us lashers have a wee fb where we can talk the talk or talk rubbish...lol... well worth looking into.

Oh yeah, iys normally 121 or a max of two people in the class.

Don't feel disheartened I personally don't agree with the things I've heard but you need to practice practice practice now. If you are still having any problems this forum is really helpful. If you do consider further training i recommend Flirties as it is one to one training but really practice now x

Latest posts

Back