Just got the 6g LED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi
To fellow geeks that have the NH 6g
I just had a few questions;-

Do darker colours need 30 sec cure?

Do you cure both thumbs at once,
sort of Holding onto the sides of the lamp ( if you know what I mean) as your thumbs then seem to be at an angle and I was wondering if that effected the cure on the thumbs?
Thanks😄

Hi I have the 6g
All colour needs a 30 second cure. Only basecoat is 10 sec.
I do 4 fingers then 1 thumb. Then same on other hand.
I'm hoping to find a lamp that does all five digits together

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi I have the 6g
All colour needs a 30 second cure. Only basecoat is 10 sec.
I do 4 fingers then 1 thumb. Then same on other hand.
I'm hoping to find a lamp that does all five digits together

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek
Thanks Marion
Can't wait to try it.x

Marion , nail harmony do a Led lamp already that does all 5 fingers its the 18g one x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hi

Ive just used the 6g for the first time on a gelish client and I love it, Previously I was using 2 x 36w uv lamps, but I am so impressed by how much harder the gelish seems to be cured especially the foundation coat, when I dry brushed it didnt go rough as usual - if you know what I mean, it had a smoother surface and when I used the TIO there was no colour transfer onto the brush at all.

Has anyone else found this moving from uv to led?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Ive just used the 6g for the first time on a gelish client and I love it, Previously I was using 2 x 36w uv lamps, but I am so impressed by how much harder the gelish seems to be cured especially the foundation coat, when I dry brushed it didnt go rough as usual - if you know what I mean, it had a smoother surface and when I used the TIO there was no colour transfer onto the brush at all.

Has anyone else found this moving from uv to led?:)

I did! I just changed to LED and the difference it's making to my outcome is amazing. Deffo get what you mean about the smother foundation gel. Couldn't go back to UV now! X

I did! I just changed to LED and the difference it's making to my outcome is amazing. Deffo get what you mean about the smother foundation gel. Couldn't go back to UV now! X

That's Great to hear Maggie, onwards and upwards, I'm interested to see if my French is any more durable now.x

Ooh same! Done a set last night and they're

Doing well so far haha hope yours hold up! :)

I cure 4 fingers, 4 fingers and complete both lots and then do thumbs completely afterwards.

I have my ladies sort of cup their hands one inside the other and then they can pop their thumbs in together and keep them nice and flat to ensure even curing.

Some can find it a bit tricky to get their hands under the stand though, so if that's the case I just lift up the lamp and metal plate and they hold onto it with their thumbs flat inside - hope that makes sense?!?!

I cure 4 fingers, 4 fingers and complete both lots and then do thumbs completely afterwards.

I have my ladies sort of cup their hands one inside the other and then they can pop their thumbs in together and keep them nice and flat to ensure even curing.

Some can find it a bit tricky to get their hands under the stand though, so if that's the case I just lift up the lamp and metal plate and they hold onto it with their thumbs flat inside - hope that makes sense?!?!

Yes thanks that makes perfect sense, I had to lift my lamp up last nite for a client with larger hands, its a bit of thumb yoga to I get used to the lap lol..

Latest posts

Back