Just had an accident

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you get compensation for physical injury (whiplash etc), but even more for psychological damage (too scared to drive, bad dreams etc) :wink2: that's all i'm saying!

YOU MUST GO AND GET CHECKED OUT!!!! It will affect you at work with neck and back injuries, a record MUST be made by a hospital or G.P if a claim is to be made.

On a lighter note, my sis had her car stolen she paid £2,800 for it, but has been offered £3,200!!

Hope you feel better soon, please go for a check-up :hug: xxxx

Echoing the above -
Within 24 hrs go & be checked.
Photos of now - 2 days - etc as bruising will come out.
Regardless the truck hit you - their company vehicle is as responsible as the driver in it.
Rest & get onto it.

Blessings it's just a car you're replacing.:hug:

XX J XX

Hope you feel better soon, agree with others though to get checked out, lots of bruising and pains come a day or 2 after lots of gentle :hug:s

Hey hun, glad to hear your ok. The car upsetting as it is might being a right off is better than you getting badly hurt. The car can be replaced, you can't!! Sending you big hugs & hope your feeling better soon. GET CHECKED OUT THOUGH. :hug: :hug: :hug: LOts of TLC needed, bet a few cuddles with little one will help, :).

I totally agree with everything that everyone has said.

18 months ago my boyf and i were in a car crash which wrote both cars off. A woman pulled out into our lane from a side road without looking and we literally went through her engine. I was very lucky we were in boy'f Golf, as in my fiesta i would have lost my legs as i literally went through the middle of the engine.... it really did make me think about how cars are built...

It is of the UTMOST importance that you visit your GP or A&E for x-rays and the appropriate medical assessment. Anyone hit from behine is at risk from whiplash. it needs to be within the first 24-48 hours if possible, so that you can tell your insurers for them to use this in their claim.

JESUS Vic

Hope you are ok hun and just to repeat what every one else has said on here

you must get checked out with in 48 hours of the accident if you need to place a claim as car accident injury can take a few days to appear as mark had a car accident 18 months ago ,,,first time driver drove straight in to side of him at 40 miles per hour and now his knee is buggered and we are just in the final stages of his claim as he has had loads of time of work and hospital appointments ......

you never know how your body is going to re act to such trauma.

sending you,chris and em my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went to a and e this morning.

I have bad swelling and whiplash.

I keep thinking about it - it makes me feel sick.

Thanks for your messages x

So glad you've been to A&E, not surprised that you feel sick about it all.

When something like this happens we can't help but think about 'what could have happened', it's like someone else said, there are the psychological effects too. Hope you feel better soon xx

P.S, your avatar picture of your baby is sooooooo gorgeous!! Those kind of pictures make me broody! xx

Latest posts

Back